Monday, February 13, 2017

Teaching My Son a Lesson, Part 5

----------------------------------------
Teaching My Son a Lesson, Part 5
C. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
charliessmut.tumblr.com
---------------------------------------

About a month after Sean's conversion into my sex toy, I sat once again in the living-room brooding because he hadn't come home. I'd gotten more lenient about his curfew over the last few weeks. As he'd become more responsible and accustomed to being told what to do, I had started to give him more freedom. Today, he'd told me he would be home by midnight. Now it was two in the morning and he still wasn't here. He hadn't texted me, and he hadn't responded to any of my texts.

As I felt my anger grow, headlights played across the front windows. A few moments later, Sean walked into the house.

"Hey pops," he said with a smile. His hair was messed up and his shirt was badly buttoned. "Sorry, my phone died."

"Where were you?" I asked sternly.

"I told you, Sam had a party. He didn't want me to leave." He flashed me a crooked grin, almost like he was showing off. He'd sucked Sam's dick, and he was proud of it.

"No excuse." I growled.

"Yeah," he said, flashing his smile again, "You gonna punish me?"

"Damn right I am."


I stood up and walked toward him. He smiled at me as I unbuttoned his jeans. When he tried to kiss me, I pulled away and pushed his jeans down his legs. He stepped out of them and then yanked down his boxers. His big cock slapped against his belly. It was a beautiful dick, and it took everything I had to resist the urge to play with it.

I grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him across the room. I sat back down on the couch and pulled him over my knee. Sean laughed, but after my hand came down hard, he groaned, "Fuck man."

I started to wail into his ass. "You will text me no matter what." I said, punctuating each word with another whack at his ass. He tried to move away, but I grabbed his neck hard. "Do you understand?"

"Fuck," he said rolling off of me. His cock was soft now. "Yeah, I understand. I thought you wouldn't care cause I was with Sam."

"You thought wrong."

"Well, if it happens again I'll tell you. I'm seeing him again tomorrow and he's probably going to want me to stay late again. He's kind of hooked." Again he flashed his sexy smile.

"Too bad. You're on lockdown." I said. "One week. You go to school, you come home. Give me your work schedule too. Otherwise I want you in this house. Got it. And whatever you do, you better not suck that kid's cock."

"But dad, Sam is kind of . . ."

"Figure it out. Tell him you're sick or something."

His face was now smile free, and I thought he was going to storm off to his room. Instead he walked toward me and grabbed my torso. His free hand went to my bulge and palmed it. "Dad, I'm sorry. Really."

He reached into my pants and grabbed my soft cock. He played with it gently and started to slip down onto his knees. I took his hand and pulled it out of my pants before I stepped away from him. "Go jerk yourself off if you're horny. You don't deserve this tonight."

The next day, Sean brooded around the house and avoided me. He was constantly on his phone, texting Sam, I assumed, trying to explain why the little stud would have to find someone else to take care of his dick that night. Sean directed all of his anger toward me. He was moody, disrespectful, and resentful. It was the first time in a month that I'd had to punish him; the first time he'd returned to his old ways.

On Sunday, he decided to change his approach. He sat down with me in the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. As I read the newspaper, he lifted his leg and pressed it into my crotch. I wore boxer briefs, and he pushed his toes underneath my balls and then slipped them to the shaft of my dick. It didn't take long for me to get hard, and as soon as I was, Sean massaged my cock with his toes, gripping the shaft as best as he could. I let out a soft groan, and then reached down and grabbed his foot. Gently, I pushed it away from my body.

"If you're this horny after just one day, imagine what you'll be like by next weekend."

"Dad . . ." Sean whined.

"I'm not joking around. I finally found something that you can barely live without. Face it boy, I've got you by the cock and you're powerless."

"It's not about that. I've got friends, you know, and . . ." He drifted off.

"Admit it. You're thinking about Sam. You've got a guy your age willing to let you swing from his dick. That's what you want."

Sean blushed. "Sam's already mad and it's been a day. What am I supposed to tell him?"

"Make something up. You're not getting out of this, so quit trying." I stood up and walked over to him. I rubbed his hair. "Sorry son, but you fucked up. Take the time off to do some thinking, or read a book, or something."

We didn't talk about it again for a few days, and Sean never challenged his punishment. He came home right after school, went to work, and then came home again. By midweek, we were sitting in the living-room together, and he didn't even bother coming on to me. For a few hours, we just hung out together, and we both enjoyed it. It wasn't until I stood up to go to bed that I caught him staring at my crotch. I grabbed my bulge and shook it at him. He licked his lips. Apparently he was still interested.

On Thursday I met him in the kitchen before he went to school. He hadn't put on a shirt yet and looked hot as hell. I draped my hand over his shoulder and rubbed one of his pecs. "Some guys are coming over to play cards tonight. I want you to help out."

"Help out how?" He grumbled, still half asleep.

"Just get us drinks and stuff. After tonight, you're a free man again."

He reached behind himself and grabbed my cock. "You think if I do a real good job, you might reward me. I'm getting a little bored with myself." He pushed my cock between his cheeks and then pressed his ass back into me. His cheeks were firm and cradled my hard dick.

"That sexy hole of yours is getting a little lonely, huh?" I said. I moved my hand up his neck and stuck a finger into his mouth. "Talented mouth going to waste too. You think you've learned your lesson? Or do you need another week?

His body stiffened. "I learned."

"We'll see." I said, pushing him away. "Go to school."

As he walked out of the kitchen I watched him adjust his dick. There was a wet spot on the front of his boxers and his dick was bouncing around with each beat of his heart. I suddenly realized that he hadn't been beating off either. The boy was saving himself for me.

When I got home from work, Sean was doing his homework. He finished and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want me to wear tonight?"

"I don't care." I said.

"Oh," he looked down at the floor. "Ok."

I smiled at him. "What? Did you think this was some kind of sex party where I offer my son up as a prize? I've got kinky friends, but I'm not sure if any of them are that kinky. Most straight guys my age are too hung up to let a dude blow them, even if they aren't getting it anywhere else."

Sean stood in the doorway. I walked over to him. "Relax, it's one more night, you horny fucker. Wear something sexy if you want. Maybe one of the guys will be interested."

When he came back down an hour later, he had on a tight pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. The jeans hung low on his waist, showing off a patch of fur and his sculpted stomach just a little bit when he moved. If anyone coming over was into teen boy ass, they would be all over him.

I walked over to him, kissed him, and plunged my hand into his pants. His dick was hard and wet, slimy with precum. I dug my fingers around, slipping them under his foreskin and rubbing his glans, before pulling my hand out. I licked each finger in front of him. "Such a sexy boy. You have no idea how much punishing you this last week has hurt me."

He purred under my touch, groaning with desire. That night, he got my buddies beer and food, joked around when included, and hung out on the sidelines when he wasn't. There was something oddly subservient about his conduct and eventually someone asked about it. I told them he was being punished, and no one asked any other questions.

At first none of the guys seemed interested, but then I noticed my coworker Luis tracking Sean with his eyes, looking at him while trying not to seem like he was staring. As the group thinned out, he started to ask Sean questions about school, slowly prying and feeling him out. Soon Luis was the only one left with me at the table.

"A guy like you, you must be drowning in girls." Luis said, "When I was your age, they were all over me, and you're way better looking than I ever was."

I looked at Luis who had golden brown skin and strong Latin features. His black hair hung in short curls on his head. It was hard to tell what he must have looked like when he was younger. Now in his forties, he was a stud. Years working of working out had kept his body lean and strong. In high-school, he might have looked too young to be hot. He might be one of those rare guys who get hotter as they age.

"I, uh, do ok." Sean stuttered.

"Problem with girls," Luis said as he dropped his chips on the table, "is that they never want to put out. Not at that age. They get sluttier in college."

"Yeah." Sean said softly.

"Course, guys," Luis said with a little bit of a slur, "Guys will do just about anything if you can find one who's willing. That's the way to go." Sean blushed, "And if you're the kind of guy who's willing, you never find yourself hunting for action."

"Lots of guys out there that just want a blowjob." I added with a smile.

"Sure. Even now, I mean, I do alright but I'm not going to say no to a little action on the side," he looked back at Sean, "You ever meet a guy like that? A guy that's willing to help his bros out?"

Sean was blushing and his tight jeans showed his excitement. I figured that he was starting to regret dressing like a whore in front of my friends. Luis suddenly broke off and looked at his cards, then he looked at my pile of chips. "What to do?"

"I'm going to go to the head while you think about it," I said. I walked around the corner and listened from behind the wall.

Luis looked Sean over, pausing as his eyes moved over the bulge in his jeans. "You didn't answer my question. You ever meet a guy like that, a guy that is willing to help his buddies out when they need it? Maybe help you out?"

Sean stuttered, "I, uh, I know some gay guys."

"I'm not talking about gay guys," Luis said quickly. "I'm talking about the kind of guy that just lives to serve others. Serving women isn't enough for him, so he starts to serve guys.."

"I, uh, I don't think I know anyone like that." Sean said.

"Well, my boy Sam, he's got a guy like that. Dude will get on his knees and blow him whenever he asks. Sam tells me it's pretty awesome, and if it keeps some girl from getting pregnant, who am I to complain?"

"I know Sam." Sean said. There was a long pause as Luis studied my son.

"Tell me the truth," Luis said suddenly as he pushed out the chair across from him. Sean sat down. "You think I'm hot kid?"

Sean sat up quickly and then smiled, "Well, yeah, man. I mean, sir."

I looked under the table quickly and saw Luis' sock covered foot pushing into Sean's crotch. The guy was moving fast, and he was drunk enough to be daring.

"You know my son Sam, right? Do you think he's hot?"

"Totally hot." Sean said. He groaned a little bit and looked over at me. I smiled and he blushed badly. Then he licked his lips and said, "But you're hotter."

"No shit." Luis said, caught off guard by Sean's advance. He lowered his voice, almost whispering. "Too bad your dad is here, I would show you a good time."

Sean slid off his chair. "He doesn't care," he said, "Trust me."

I peeked around the corner. Sean was on his knees in front of Luis, and he had a hand on each of his thighs. Then he leaned forward and licked the bulge in Luis' jeans. He licked the fabric until it was dark and then pulled away.

"You got somewhere that we can go?" Luis asked.

"Nope." Sean muttered as he started to undo the guy's fly. Luis lifted his ass and Sean slid his jeans down. He was wearing a grey pair of briefs that fit him like a glove. His cock bulged against the fabric, a thick log draped over his thigh. Near the tip there were several dark wet spots.

"You're sure." Luis muttered. Then he groaned as Sean pushed his face into his basket. Sean rubbed his face all over them Luis' nuts, pushing up under them and pressing the crown of his head into Luis' junk. Just as Luis was leaning back and settling in, I walked back into the room.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Sean looked up, "Dad, I'm sorry, it's just that . . ."

Luis was gobsmacked. He stared at me, wondering what was coming next. "Sorry about that Lou. The kid's been grounded all week and he's not supposed to be messing around with guys. Problem is, he's such a cock hound that I can barely keep him off the guys. Little fucker went for my dick this morning. He's out of his mind."

"Dad . . ." Sean said.

"It's fine. You want his dick, go for it."

Sean started to fiddle with his shorts, as Luis looked up at me. "You’re really ok with this, I mean, he's your son."

"We have a special relationship," I said with a grin, "But you should really go upstairs if you're going to do this. You ever fuck around with a teenage stud in his own bed? It's hot as fuck. Turns Sean on too, and when he gets going, he's total cock whore."

"Dad," Sean whined again. Luis was already standing with his jeans around his knees. He stepped out of his pants and tossed them on the table. He grabbed Sean and pulled him up to his feet.

"Lead the way, stud," he said as he slapped Sean on the ass.

I followed behind them. Luis seemed oblivious to my presence, and I sat across from the bed as he pushed Sean toward it. He pulled off my son's shirt and then pressed his face against Sean's chest. I saw him breath in deep before he stepped away and started to unbutton the fly of his pants. Luis turned toward me.

"Fuck man, I watch Sam walk around the house half dressed day in and day out and it makes me so horny. Ever since he started to grow up, I've just been craving a chance to get with a guy. I've been waiting for something like this for like a year."

"Sam's not as straight as you might think." I said, "Sean's been blowing him for a couple of weeks. He's a little rough, but Sean seems to like it."

"No kidding." Luis said. He shoved a finger into Sean's mouth and played with his tongue. "So you're the dude who's been keeping my kid out of trouble. Good work." Luis pushed Sean's pants down and put his hands on his hips. "I know that guy's like you are more into sucking than getting sucked, but I haven't tasted a guy like you since I was in my twenties, and I'm not going to pass it up."

He pushed Sean backward onto the bed and knelt down between his legs. He engulfed Sean's hard cock,and, within a minute, he had the whole thing in his throat. Then he pulled off, smacked his lips, and dove onto Sean's balls. He sucked both nuts into his mouth and pulled them away from Sean's body, sucking and pulling until Sean reached down and held onto his sack. When they popped out of his mouth, Luis growled and then pushed Sean's thighs upward. He poked once or twice at his hole and then went to work rimming my boy.

Not every guy who marries a woman is what I would describe as straight. Some guys like myself have a healthy appreciation for the male body, for what it can do, for it's strength and hardness. I could tell that Luis was one of us. As he ate Sean's butthole, he reached into his jeans and pulled out his cock. Long and brown, he slowly worked his fingers over the length of his rod, rubbing his precum around the thick head.

"With a hole like this, I get why Sam has been steering clear of girls lately." Luis said when he came up for breath.

"Sam hasn't fucked him yet." I said, "Only me." I raised an eyebrow and grinned at Luis. "You can be his second guy if you want it. He hasn't gotten laid in a week, and he's ready for it."

Luis's hand snaked between Sean's legs and played with his asshole as he looked down at Sean. "Your pussy feels hungry, boy. You need a big man's cock up in there?"

"Fuck yes."

"I'm surprised you don't have half the guys at school plugging you. Big stud like you, they won't feel threatened at all as they drill you. Just bros helping each other out." Luis looked at me and we laughed.

"I've been keeping him on a short leash." I said, "I don't want him getting in over his head."

"You want it though, I can tell" Luis said as he worked another finger into Sean's ass. Sean leaned forward and tried to pull Luis toward him. Luis got the hint and leaned into Sean, feeding him the first few inches of his cock. "I bet you go to bed at night, rubbing this boy hole, thinking about all of your jock friends running a train on you. Just one hot, sweaty stud after another. I bet in your fantasies you don't even know who's giving it to you. It's just dick and ass all around you."

"Fuck." Sean moaned with his mouth still locked around Luis’s cock.

"You're reading his mind, man." I said, "Maybe Sam can set something like that up."

"Probably could," Luis said, "But be careful, the Sam is kind of a sexual deviant. It could get out of control."

I bent over and looked Sean in the eyes, "They're going to make you their toy, son. They're going to do whatever they want to you, and then when they're done with that, they're going to make new things up. Give it a couple of weeks and you're going to be drowning in cock and cum."

Sean moaned and his cock spasmed. Luis looked down at him, "You are horny as fuck right now." He drove his fingers into Sean's asshole, adding another finger to keep him guessing. Sean moaned and bucked his hips. His cock jumped again and then slapped down onto his stomach.

I stood up, realizing that it was getting late and that Sean was going to prematurely blow his load if Luis wasn't careful. I walked over to the bed and climbed behind Sean. I wrapped my arms around his chest and held him tight.

"You ready fag?" I said.

"Fuck yes." Sean groaned.

I looked up at Luis and smiled. "Time to give it to the boy, bro."

Luis positioned himself between Sean's legs and leaned forward. I reached behind Sean's ass and took hold of Luis cock, rubbing it up and across the crater between Sean's legs. "You feel that boy, you feel the cock that Dad found for you. You know I'll do anything to keep my boy happy."

"It feels big." Sean said.

"Thank him." Luis interrupted with a smirk. "Thank your dad for teaching you about how much you love dick."

"Thank you for showing me how much I love cock, dad. Thanks for letting me play with yours."

"Nice." Luis said, "Now tell him to put it in you. Tell him you want my big Latin cock."

"Give it to me dad." Sean said, his eyes a little red and unfocused, "Give me that hot dick. Put it in me."

"You know what the best part of this is? Eventually Sam is going to tell me that he finally got to fuck his fag, and I'm going to know that I was there first."

I pushed the head of Luis' dick up against Sean's hole and then gave him a nod. He pushed forward with his hips and shoved his cock into Sean's well used ass. All seven inches of hard thick dick slipped into Sean, inch after inch, slowly stretching him open. Sean groaned softly, and he had a sort of grin on his face. He wasn't in pain; he was as happy as I'd ever seen him.

"There you go, you cock hungry stud, now you're complete again." Luis said as he slowly pulled out. He started to thrust and, as he shoved in and out of my son's body, I rubbed Sean's stomach. I could feel Luis' hardness inside him as I pushed down against his flat stomach. Luis began to pick up the pace, slowly at first and then he stopped.

"You really like your old man's dick?" he asked. Sean nodded softly. "Then turn over." Luis said. He pulled out of Sean's body and his cock slapped against his stomach. Despite his age, Luis was as hard as a teenager. He looked at me. "You take your pants off. I want to watch this boy worship his dad's dick while I fuck him senseless."

We quickly repositioned ourselves. Luis mercilessly plunged back into Sean's body and my son lunged forward from pain, pushing his forehead into my hairy stomach. I let him catch his breath and then I pushed him down into my junk. Sean went for my cock, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of having something to passively suck on. I wanted him to work for my load, so I pushed him into my nuts.

Luis hadn't been joking about fucking Sean senseless. He jack-hammered into my boy, pushing his body forward into mine. All the while he kept one hand planted firmly on the back of Sean's skull, pushing his face between my legs. Sweat dripped from his head as he got going, and Sean looked like he was in heaven.

"Eat those nuts, fag." Luis growled, "Eat those fucking nuts. Those are the nuts that made you, put a fucking jock like you right up in your mom's belly. Those nuts deserve your respect."

I lifted my ass off the bed knowing that what Sean really wanted was to get between my cheeks. He took the cue and let Luis shove him up between my cheeks. His tongue flicked across my hole, but mostly Sean just rubbed his forehead and cheeks against my flesh, worshiping my body with his face.

"God this hole is fine." Luis grumbled. He was bent over Sean now, licking his back and biting at his neck. "I'm so close. So fucking close. Gonna put a baby in that belly of yours. You want that? You want my hot cum? You'll have had me and Sam. You get his older brother and you'll be able to complete the set. He's coming home in a month or two, you know. The three of us, we could really teach you what it means to be a fag."

Luis went silent as he pounded Sean. Then, finally, he let out a loud groan. He buried his cock to the hilt into Sean, grabbing onto his shoulders and pulling his ass back into his groin. Sean moaned, his mouth hanging open in a silent scream as Luis punched him in the guts. Luis's body shuddered for a few moments and then he collapsed onto Sean. Five seconds later, he rolled off, his cock still hard but shiny now with semen.

"Clean him up son." I said softly.

Sean crawled over to Luis and knelt over his dick. He leaned forward and licked at it tentatively, then he started to run his lips over the whole thing, sucking up every drop of Luis' load that he could. Luis let him have at it for about 30 seconds before he pushed him away. "Take care of your dad. Show me how you do it."

Sean crawled back over to me and dove onto my cock. He was excited and he took at it like a hoover. I was so boned up that I was right on the edge. A couple flicks of the wrist and I was cumming in the boy's mouth, filling him up with a flavor that he hadn't tasted in almost a week.

Sean licked it all up while Luis watched. When he was finished, he looked at Luis and smiled, licking the last of my nut from his lips. Luis glanced at me and mouthed the word 'slut.' I smiled proudly and rubbed Sean's head, then I pushed him off of me and stood up, pulling my jeans back on.

"Well, guess that was a good way to end your punishment. Happy?"

"Yes sir." Sean said.

"And you're going to let me know where you are from now on. No matter what?"

"No matter what." Sean said.

"Alright, go have fun." I turned to Luis, "You two could probably carpool. I'm guessing he's going to be between Sam's legs within the hour."

"You and my boy, you're lucky guys having a cocksucker like this around." Luis said as he started to dress.

"Yes we are." I said with a grin.
---------------
Hope you guys like it – Charlie

cosmic709@yahoo.com

2 comments: