Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Crew, Part 6

----------------------------------------
The Crew, Part 6
C. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
charliessmut.tumblr.com
---------------------------------------

Note: I got this idea from a reader. If there is something you want to see, let me know. I'm not planning to turn Vance into a bottom, but most other things are fair game.

After I booted Smith, I never saw him again. If he went back to the boss to complain, I was never told about it. Running a business, even a whorehouse, was hard work, and the expectation that I turn a profit was ever present. My sex life pretty much dried up as I got the business together.  I only fucked around with a guy if it was a deal breaker, and even then I charged a premium.

The diversity of dudes who bought sex at the farm was pretty amazing. Most of them were middle aged and fairly fit. They were the kinds of guys that could have hooked up easily, but got off on buying young guys. They typically entertained fantasies of being dominated or dominating.

I don't have much of a submissive streak. I've never wanted a woman to tie me up and certainly never wanted to be dominated by a man, but a lot of straight guys apparently got of on it. There seemed to be an almost infinite number of straight guys who wanted to try this shit, "just once" and by advertising the Farm more aggressively, we were able to bring them all in. There was a risk, obviously. Greater knowledge of what we were doing could result in attention from the cops, but the boss greased the wheels of justice and the business thrived. 

In the two weeks since Smith disappeared my income had almost doubled, and I was rapidly working off my debt. I also tossed more of the money back to the working guys. Some of them used it to pay down their debts faster, but most of them pocketed it. Not everyone was there because they owed money. Some were on drugs or got kicked out by their parents, or whatever. I didn't ask questions as long as they kept my customers pleased.

Camaraderie among the guys was rare, though some of the beefier guys who used the gym equipment would swap stories about their latest tricks or talk about Johns who had strange kinks. I didn't have anything to share. I was so busy running the Farm that picking up women was impossible, and I hadn't been turning tricks that often. As I walked away from a conversation about how life as a whore wasn't that bad when you got paid to get blown three times a day, I realized that I hadn't been blown in a week, and my nuts were swollen with inactivity.

I was looking through the texts from potential customers, and a guy piqued my interest. He wasn't just into the dominance thing, though that was definitely a part of it. He wanted a jock, and he wanted to work out with the guy before they fooled around. It seemed like a good deal. I'd get paid for working out and then I'd get paid for fucking him. I put him in my pile and then finished assigning Johns to the rest of the guys.

I texted the guy back with some pics. He was 100% interested. I warned him that I was aggressive and didn't go easy on my tricks. He insisted that I was exactly what he wanted. He was looking for aggressive, athletic sex; my specialty.

We made an appointment for three days later. He was a good looking guy, in his thirties, with a tight trim body. He wore red nylon shorts and a gray t-shirt. He was a little thin by my standards, and had a definite swish in his step as he walked over to the desk.

I stood up and started to go through my best moves. I was free-balling in a pair of gray shorts and was wearing a white wife-beater like usual. I liked the way they showed off my tats. As I stood up, I adjusted my dick, making sure to give him an eye full of my ample package. While I did this, I never took my eyes off him, and I saw the hunger on his face as he approached.

I reached out to greet him, trying to take the edge off. It was his first time paying for it, and he was nervous.

"You ready to work out?" I asked.

"Uh . . . yeah." he said.

"Good. I always go for a run first. Just a mile or two. You game?"

It was a lie. I hated doing cardio, especially before I lifted. However, I knew it would get me sweaty, which he wanted, and also knew it would get him hard. Judging from his look he would be able to keep up with me, building his confidence before I tore it all back down.

We ran two miles at my usual pace. I had a good sweat going as we rounded the corner and returned to the Farm. The guy wasn't even winded.

"You're in good shape dude." I said as I grabbed his shoulder and rubbed it.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"Seriously. You could have run circles around me."

"I didn't mind sticking behind you. I enjoyed the view,” he said. It was obvious that he was starting to gain some confidence. I looked between his legs and saw an amorphous blob. He wasn't hard yet.

We went inside. I walked over and stood close to him, hoping that he could feel my heat. "You wearing compression shorts or something?" I asked him.

"Uh, yes."

"I don't think I like that," I said softly. "Take them off."

He looked around for a place to change. "Nah, just take them off here." When he hesitated I lowered my voice. "Do it now, boy, or I'll do it for you."

In an effort to make this experience everything he hoped it would be, I paid a few guys to work out in the gym at the same time as we were. I wanted him to interact with me in front of the others.

The guy quickly took off his shorts, pulled off the compression shorts, and then pulled his running shorts back on. I caught a glimpse of his dick. It was pretty average sized. My dick is huge, and I like making a normal dude feel like he has a tiny cock.

"You're not packing much, are you?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

He stumbled over his words and then turned bright red.

"I'm just joking around." I said. I grabbed him around the neck and rubbed his head. While I roughed him up I made sure to pull his face into my chest. I was hot, sweaty, and I hadn't worn deodorant. I had that fresh, ripe smell that seems to drive guys like him nuts.

When I let go of him he smoothed out his shirt and adjusted his cock. He was hard now, and the shorts didn't hide anything.

"Guess you're bigger than I thought." I said.

He looked around at the other guys and then at me. "This is embarrassing. I wish it would go away."

"Don't worry about it." I said, "They all know why you're here. If you pay a little extra I could probably get them to watch while you nurse on my cock later. You want that? Want a second straight stud in the room with you?"

He groaned and adjusted his dick again. I saw his eyes flash over to his compression shorts in the corner. He already regretted taking them off.

"You think you're embarrassed now?" I said to him. "Here's the deal. Before we're done working out, you're going to cum in your shorts in front of these dudes. You don't think so now, but that's the way it's going to go. Then I'm going to fuck you on that bench over there. Anyone who wants to watch is going to be able to. What do you think about that?"

He started to talk and then I stopped him. "Don’t think about it? What does your dick want?"

"Uh, exactly that," he said.

"Good, then that's what you're going to get. You paid for a fantasy, not for what you could get on Grindr. Just go with it."

"I'm not sure I can do all of that."

"Listen." I said as I got close to him again. "If I push you too hard, you tell me to stop. But . . ." I took his hand in mine and then placed it on my crotch. "I'm good at what I do and you'll be really happy when we're done."

His fingers started to explore my dick through my shorts.

"You feel that? Wait until you see it. It's big, thick, uncut, and sweaty. And it's all yours once we're done working out. So let's get to it."

I stepped away from him. There was no hiding his boner now. He was so hard that his cock stood straight out from his body and tented the front of his shorts. Abe, the short Latin guy who helped me rough up my rapist walked by and gave the guy a crooked grin while staring at his dick. The dude blushed and looked at the floor.

We started to work out. It was chest day for me, so I took him through my routine. The only change I made was that I left the bench presses for the end. As he worked out, I assisted him like a personal trainer might, but I stayed real close, pressing my body against his whenever possible. He lost control of the weight a few times when I distracted him. While I was lifting, I let him touch my muscles a little bit, but teased him every time he felt me up.

As he ran his hands over my arms and forearms, I looked at him and said, "You like those thick arms, don't you boy?" He nodded. "You think my forearms look thick right now, imagine what they're going to look like when my fingers are wrapped around your neck and I'm fucking your brains out."

He blushed as I finished my lifts. We moved on to the flat bench. I let him spot me even though I was confidant I could cover the weight myself. As he stood behind my head, his dick hung over my forehead, it pulsed with each heart beat and there was a dark spot on the front of his red shorts. The guy was totally horned up and ready to blow. Then we switched positions. He laid down on the bench and I spotted him. I stood way farther forward than I normally would so that my legs straddled his head. Then I grabbed the side of my shorts and made sure that the leg hole opened up a little bit.

He started to lift the weight. I knew he could see my junk, and he struggled with the bar. He was distracted and could barely focus on anything. I reached down and played with myself.

"Nice, huh." I whispered, "They're fucking full of cum. I haven't gotten off in a week. You're going to get a huge load, and I'm not even making you pay for the privilege."

He re-racked the bar and started to sit up. I pushed him back down. "Kiss them." I said loud enough that everyone in the room could hear. When he hesitated, I growled, "Kiss my nuts, fag. Do it now."

He stretched out his neck and kissed my nuts through my gym shorts. It was half-hearted and quick and totally not what I wanted from him. "Get your face up there and kiss my god damn nuts, now." I opened the leg hole a bit to give him the right idea.

He shoved his face up into my crotch and kissed my balls. I could tell that he was trying to do it as quickly as possible, but as soon as his face got up in there, he lingered, running his tongue under my nuts and breathing deeply. I pushed him away.

"You haven't earned that yet, boy. Two more sets." He lay back down on the bench. "Good, now play with your cock. For ten seconds."

He reached down, finally completely obedient, and started to rub his dick. I counted down from ten as he did it. He was only lightly stroking himself, but given how turned on he was it was pretty risky.

I stood over him again while he gripped the bar. As he did, I reached into my shorts and adjusted my dick. I knew he could see the head as I pushed it down toward him and peeled back my foreskin to flash the glans. He groaned.

"Eight to go. Start now." I said.

He banged out the eight reps quickly, When he racked the bar, I squatted down again. "Now kiss my dick. Just a kiss, no tasting."

He quickly shoved his face up my legs and kissed the tip of my dick. "You like that?" I asked.

"You smell amazing," he whimpered.

"You want to suck on it, taste it? Feel it inside of you?"

"Fuck yes, man." he groaned.

"You're too pent up," I said, "You'll blow your load in a second. What's the fun in that?"

He was quiet, but he knew what was coming.

"Start rubbing your dick. Now."

He began to touch himself softly, running his fingers up and down the shaft. "Harder," I said. He gripped his cock and started to milk it. I shouted loudly, "Dudes, come check this out. This guy's so horny he can't help himself. He caught a glimpse of my dick and that was it."

Soon three of the dudes were milling around, and I squatted down next to my trick. I whispered into his ear as he rubbed himself through his shorts. "That's right, boy, all the straight studs are watching you. You're thinking about my body, right?"

He nodded.

"Tell me what you're thinking. Say it out loud so every one can hear."

The dude started by describing how much he wanted my body, and then he branched out from there. Her wanted to lick the sweat off my balls and the precum out of my foreskin. Then he wanted to work my ass. I asked him for how long and he told me he'd lick it for as long as I wanted. During all of this, he rubbed his cock, grabbing at it and mashing it through his shorts. I saw the thick rod laying across his thigh. It was a good sized dick. He started to beg me to fuck him, and I told him that that would depend on whether he gave me good head or not. He promised that he would do a good job.

Satisfied, I lifted up the leg of my shorts and let my low hanging nuts sit on his forehead. His eyes rolled back in his head as he tried to look at them. "Beg me." I said.

Again, the words came fast. "Please, sir, let me suck on your huge balls. Please." He repeated this like a mantra at least five times. The guys around us were all smiles. The gay dudes started to rub their crotches and the straight dudes were admiring my skill with my client. Finally, I moved forward so that my nuts hung over his mouth.

I didn't make it easy. I kept them a few inches from his lips so that he had to lift his upper body to get at them. He would lick me for a minute and then his abs would get sore and he'd collapse back into the bench. After about five minutes, I got tired of the game.

"Alright fag. Time for you to cum." I growled.

I sat down on his face and felt him press up into me. He breathed hard, sucking in my sweat as he manhandled his own cock. Finally, his breathing sharpened and I watched as his dick throbbed. He shot his load in his shorts and his cum made a huge wet spot before it started to ooze through the nylon. Soon, there was a quarter sized spot of thick white semen and half his leg was wet from what didn't get through.

"Nice." I said to him. "Now go jump on the treadmill and cool off."

He looked at me and then at the spot on his shorts. "Leave it," I said, "And I want you to run not walk."

Taking me literally, he jogged over to the treadmill and then started to run at a solid pace. I joked around with the guys for ten minutes while he ran. When one dude asked me how long I was going to make him run, I laughed. "He's paying by the hour, so a while I guess."

I gave him another ten minutes, and then whistled for him like a dog. The front of his shorts were even wetter than before because the cum had liquified and spread out. His pits were just starting to show some sweat.

"You're in good shape, man." I said as he walked over.

He walked right up to me, and I could smell the stink of his cum. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. Then I shoved his face into my crotch and held his sweaty head there. He was breathing heavily after running on the treadmill, and he huffed in my scent. Then he started to mouth my dick. I hadn't told him it was ok, but I knew it was time to move things along.

"Get on my balls, boy." I growled. He pushed his head up between my legs and tried to get my nuts into his mouth. As he did, they kept slipping away in the slick nylon fabric from my shorts. He worked hard at it and deserved some credit. I pulled off my shirt while he rooted around in my junk, and he looked up at me with wide, red eyes.

"You like my body, don't you?" He groaned and whined in response. Then he lightly licked my shaft. "Stand up." I said.

He stood and stared into my eyes. I put my hand around his head and started to pull him in. He made like he was going to kiss me, but I shoved his mouth against my chest instead. He opened his mouth and started to lick my smooth chest. I shoved him over to my nipple and he licked it for a solid minute. Then I shoved his face into my pit.

As soon as he got close he groaned loudly. "That's right, fag, I kept myself a little ripe for you. No deodorant today. I guessed that you would like the smell of a man's body."

He gave a snort of approval. He rubbed his face all over my pit and then he started to lick me. While he did, I smashed his face against my body, shoving him in every direction and squeezing his skull with my muscles. As I continued to push him in different directions, he straddled my thick thigh and started to grind his dick against my quads.

"You're humping me like a dog. Is that how you think about yourself, like you're a dog? Just another bitch for me to fuck?"

"Oh god,” he said as he licked at my bicep, "Please fuck me."

"Where do you want it?"

"Anywhere. Just fuck me."

I ran my hand down his back and slipped it into his shorts, grabbing at his ass. "You've got a tight ass, boy. You think you're ready to take my cock?"

"Please fuck me sir." he said again.

"Fine." I said. "Get me ready."

He dropped to his knees and mouthed the shaft of my dick again. Then he slowly pulled down my shorts. My eight inch, uncut cock popped out and slapped against my flat stomach. It looked great. Thick and veiny with a solid stream of precum oozing over the bright pink glans.

"Fuck me." The dude whistled as he grabbed onto my shaft. He pulled on it so that my thick hood bunched up around the tip, then he bent his mouth over and started to suck. It's always a little unpleasant when a guy digs in around my foreskin - too much stimulation too fast - but this dude had a soft tongue and solid technique. He licked up all my precum with finesse and then swallowed my whole cock.

My finger's dug into his sweaty hair and held his head between my legs. I've got to admit, this is my favorite part about fooling around guys. They go down on you, and you can just manhandle them while they suck. If they manage to get my whole cock in their throat, all the better. Then I can hold them there when they start to struggle, even as they struggle, until I finally decide to let them up for a break. I held this guy down and he impressed me with his ability to breath through his nose and keep working my dick. I started to thrust in and out of his throat, first moving an inch or two , but eventually slowly sliding a solid six inches in and out of his mouth. He never choked once, not even as I slowly and laboriously fucked his skull. I pushed in one last time, all the way to the root, and held him there for thirty seconds. He licked at my shaft while his throat spasmed around my dick.

I pulled out and spit hung from my cock to his mouth. He smiled at my junk and licked it all up. I growled and grabbed his hair, pulling him into my nuts.

"Fuck you're good at this. Seriously good."

"Good enough that you're going to fuck me?" he asked with a grin.

"Fuck yes." I groaned. I looked around the room. The steady, skilled deep-throating had caught the attention of a couple of the guys. "You guys want some awesome head, this dude is amazing." I looked back down at him. "I'm almost willing to let you blow me for free."

I stepped out of my shorts and pulled him up to his feet. I walked him over to an incline bench and had him brace himself against the back of it. The dudes I'd paid to hang around had moved on to other things, and the guys that were watching now were there to watch the show. I knew a decent number of them were gay or bi and they were getting off on seeing me fuck. I was now naked, and, not to brag, but I'm a total stud.

I had put some lube in my gym bag in preparation, and I pulled it out. He purred when he heard the cap open. I drizzled it up and down my cock before squeezing some into his ass crack. Despite the fact that he had already cum, the dude was hard as a rock. I pulled down the back of his shorts, but left them on for the time being. Then I lined my thick, long cock up with his asshole.

I don't like kissing guys, but I leaned over and kissed the back of his neck before dragging my teeth down his nape. It left a deep red scratch. Then I shoved forward in one sharp jab.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as my cock slammed into him. "Fuck me." he said again, now asking for it instead of responding to the rough entry.

"Take my dick, boy." I said. I started to fuck him hard, long-dicking him with each and every thrust.

"Jesus, you're big." he said.

"That's right. You've got my thick straight cock up inside of you." I said. As I continued to fuck him, sweat dripped from my nose and onto his back. "I'm going to knock you up bitch, fucking fill you up with my nut."

He groaned and his hand slipped on the bench. He was barely able to keep himself standing up as I pounded him, and I needed to wrap one hand around his chest to keep him close. I was practically lifting him off the ground with each thrust, and I could tell that it was just as painful as it was pleasurable. His groans alternated between long moans of pleasure and short yips as I attacked his ass from every angle possible.

When a guy is paying you to abuse him, you have to make sure that he gets what he wants out of it. If he doesn't get exactly what he wants, he won't come back for more. I pulled my cock out of his ass and grabbed him by the neck. Then I walked him over to the flat bench and pushed him down on it. He kicked off his shorts and lifted up his legs. He grabbed onto the bar to hold himself steady as I walked between his legs. I knew he wanted to look at me while I fucked him, most of them do, and I wasn't going to deny him the opportunity.

I grabbed onto his ankles and pushed back in. He stared straight into my eyes and started to run his hands over my chest.

"You like my muscles, don't you?" I asked. He responded by wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling himself up into my body. He started to lick at my chest and nips and rubbing his face against my smooth skin.

He ruined my angle, and after he got his fill I pushed him back down onto the bench. I started to pound him hard, letting him run his hands over me and lick at what he could.  I noticed my shorts laying on the side of the bench, and I reached for them. I shoved them into his face and mouth.

"Fucking suck on my sweaty shorts while I fill you up, boy," I howled.

I was close to getting my nut and finally gave in. I pushed deep into him and then reached down and wrapped my arms around his chest. He buried his face against my shoulder as I pushed up into his gut. Each thrust unloaded another thick rope of semen, and I slowly filled him up. It was an intense orgasm, and he hung onto me for dear life as I emptied my balls.

When I was done, there was a moment when he held onto my body. I let go of him and peeled his arms away from my torso. I gave him a pat on the shoulder and then pulled out of him. My dick slapped up against my body and throbbed. It was slick and wet and I was still hard as a rock.

"Jesus you're a stud." The guy moaned. He was pulling on his own cock and my shorts were still covering his chin.

I straddled him as he lay on the bench and planted my hairy nuts and taint on his face. He groaned and started to suck on my nuts as he jerked off. I grabbed his hair and pulled hard, knowing what he needed.

It took him about fifteen seconds before he started to cum. He groaned loudly and then huffed and puffed against my ass as he came for the second time that night. I looked behind me as he delivered a solid puddle of baby batter into his pubes. When he was done, I stepped off of him.

I picked up my shorts which were now laying on the floor, and tossed them over to him. "You can keep those, boy. Tell your friends." I muttered.

Then I turned my back on him and walked back toward the shower. "Take care, man," I yelled over my shoulder.
--------------------
Hope you shot your load. Thanks for reading. Charlie – cosmic709@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

  1. Hey man thanks so much for posting this. I was the one who requested.

    Do you accept donations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I'm totally into gear and gym stuff, so it was fun writing it. If you want to donate, send some money to Nifty - nifty.org/donate

      Delete
  2. Can this guy become V's regular ?

    It's not right that Vance has all this work and no play

    Granted he just got some and could prolly get some on the regular but ....

    This guy that he just had sex with... The connection was strong enough for them to develop a sex relationship. No romance (it would take super long for him 'meaning Vance' to develop some sort of feeling for a dude.)

    But I think he would do a great job servicing Vance. And there were things in this story that Vance would never do with just any regular. The guy holding on to Vances body even after he emptied his nut and how he was almost willing to have him suck him for free...


    I just think it would be nice for that guy to become V's reg ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe some kind of regular thing will develop, but I'm going to keep Vance straight. It's always tempting to make these guys fall in love, but I'm exploring something a bit different here.

    ReplyDelete