Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Big Bro's Girlfriend, Part 8

Next chapter of Big Bro's Girlfriend is posted here and at Nifty.org. Let me know what you think and what you want to see.




----------------------------------------------------------------
Big Bro's Girlfriend, Part 8
Cosmic Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
----------------------------------------------------------------

In the car after the threesome with Matt, Mitch couldn't contain his excitement. "That was awesome Jase. You totally just put Matt on his knees and had him suck your cock."

Jase moved his shoulders back and stuck out his chest. "Yes I did." he said.

"You think you're going to fuck him?" Mitch asked.

"I'm sure I could if I wanted to," Jase replied. "Matt's mine now. He would try to say no but I would get my dick in him eventually."

"If you do, I want to watch." Mitch said.

"I'll make sure you're there." Jase paused for a minute. "You like the idea of watching me, don't you? You like seeing your big man put another guy in his place."

"Yeah, it gets me hot. It's like I get to see what you look like when you're fucking me." Mitch said. "I really can't believe Matt's into cock. You think he's gay?"

"He's into my cock." Jase observed. "Whether or not he's gay is his own business."

There was a long pause."I think I'm gay." Mitch said. "I think I'm into more than just your cock." Mitch was nervous and shaking a little. This was the first time he had dared to call what he was doing with Jase 'gay'.

Jase smiled. "I'm glad you're figuring things out, bro. For what its worth, I kind of figured you were gay even before all of this stuff started."

"Yeah," Mitch said, "So did I. Matt wouldn't suck cock like that though if he wasn't at least bi."

Jase pulled the car over into a parking lot. He put the car into park and turned to face Mitch. "It's not that simple, bro. Lots of people fantasize about submission. For some guys, the thought of being forced to suck a dick, even if he's straight is a really hot fantasy. Matt might be like that. But I could tell that Matt wanted to submit to me. It's not just sex, he defers to me in almost everything. I just amped it up a little. The stronger I get with him, the more he gets into it. It's like, the natural order of things. There are people like me, and other people who practically need to submit to them. Matt learned something about himself tonight. He learned that his proper place involves being subservient to me. I'm the boss and he's the follower."

"You saw the same thing in me too, didn't you?" Mitch asked.

"You've been this way since you were a kid." Jase said.

"So, what you're doing with me is just like what you're doing with Matt?"

"Matt was just sex, bro. This thing with you and me is about love, brotherly love." Jase said.

Mitch looked back at him and it was clear that Jase was wondering whether or not he should say more.

"Bro, you know how many guys go their whole lives without figuring out that they're like you? They drift from relationship to relationship never quite happy, because what they need is to worship a man and have that man take care of them in return. Men like me, bro, they take care of guys like you. But if you don't figure out that that's what you need, then who knows if you'll ever find the right guy. I'm teaching you how to really get off on another guy and fulfilling his needs, so that you can give yourself fully to a guy sometime." Jase paused. "And really be happy."

In a weird way, what Jase was saying made sense to him. He never would have let a guy dominate him the way Jase did, if Jase hadn't brought him there himself. How long would he have waited to figure this out about himself?

"Thanks Jase," Mitch said. "For loving me like this and showing me how to take care of a guy like you."

"So, you're not like, weirded out by what we're doing? You like it?" Jase asked.

"Yeah, bro, I like it." Mitch said. The air in the car had gotten hot and the moment was suddenly too heavy. Mitch had to lighten things up. "I like this too." Mitch said as he reached over and grabbed Jase's dick through his pants.

"You know, I knew you were submissive and I was pretty sure that you were gay, but I had no idea you'd turn out to be such a nympho." Jase said. "Seriously, my balls can hardly keep up with your appetite."

As he said this, Jase pushed up the steering wheel and moved his seat back. Mitch unbuckled and reached over to unzip Jase's pants. He slipped his hand into the fly and grabbed at Jase's cock. He let his hand explore Jase's crotch, running his fingers under Jase's balls and then down his shaft. Finally he grabbed onto Jase's dick and started to roughly stroke it.

Jase moved Mitch's hands away and pulled out his dick. It stood straight up from his crotch. Mitch lunged over the divider and licked the head. As he sucked the precum out of Jase's slit, Jase pulled his shirt off.

"I was a little jealous when you were letting Matt suck your cock." Mitch said. He licked at the tip again.

"He wasn't that good, if that makes you feel any better." Jase said.

Mitch smiled and engulfed his brother's rod. As he started to suck, Jase put the car back into gear and drove back toward the road. Mitch pulled off.

"Are you gonna drive while I do this." Mitch asked.

Jase put his big paw on the back of Mitch's head and moved his mouth toward his cock. Once Mitch was sucking again, Jase released some of the pressure, though he clearly remained in control.

"Someday, girl, when you're blowing some jock in college while he drives you home, I want you to remember that the first time you gave road head was with your big bro." Jase said. He pulled MItch's head back so that he could see Mitch's eyes. "You can tell the guy that if you think he'd be up for a threesome."

Jase pulled onto a highway and started to speed up. Mitch was thrilled by the danger of it. Both because they were now moving at 75 miles per hour, as well as the very real possibility of getting caught. As the pulled along a semi, Jase matched the truck for speed.

"Alright girl, time to put on a show." he said as he flipped on the interior light. The trucker immediately looked down at the new light. Jase ran his fingers through his brother's hair as Mitch bobbed up and down over his crotch. The trucker watched for a little while before giving the brother's a thumbs up. Then he slowed down and let them pass. Jase flipped the light off.

Mitch looked up at him. "That was hot." he said.

Again, Jase didn't respond. He just grabbed Mitch's head and pushed him back into his crotch. Jase started to lift his hips a little as he fucked his dick in and out of Mitch's mouth. His brother had turned out to be an expert dick sucker. The boy loved cock and it showed through in his cock sucking. Jase wondered if he would ever find another mouth that could compare to MItch's. As he thought this, Mitch dug in under his foreskin and ran his tongue around the sensitive ridge. Jase's dick throbbed.

"Fuck yeah, girl, get in there." Jase moaned.

Mitch tongued harder and faster. He started to jerk Jase's shaft with his hand as he drooled over and sucked the top few inches. Jase's dick was hot and veiny in his fingers, and he knew he was close to getting a taste of his cum.

"Here it comes girl. Here comes my stud seed." Jase growled as he pushed Mitch's head down lower.

Mitch lapped at Jase's piss slit, waiting for his salty cum. Jase's cock spasmed and then the slit opened and delivered gobs of Jase's sperm. Mitch swished the load around in his mouth before swallowing. He had come to love the salty taste of cum and the feeling of an oozing dick in his mouth. Jase held his head there as he moaned.

"Baby, baby, baby," Jase said while rubbing the back of Mitch's head. "That's was so good, girl. God, you're good at giving head."

Mitch nursed on his brother's cock until Jase eventually pulled him away, the increased sensitivity making Mitch's tongue too much to handle. As Mitch buckled himself into his seat, he noticed a wet spot blooming across the front of his jeans. He had cum without even knowing it.

* * * * *
Several days later, Jase came home from work clearly excited about something. Mitch had beat him home that day and was already sitting on the couch. Jase sat down right next to him. The stink of his hot body wafted over Mitch. He smelled like sweat, but also like dirt and grass.

"Hey girl," Jase said with a smile, "I saw Matt today. He wants to go to a movie or something tonight."

"Yeah?" Mitch said, only half interested.

"You know that means he's hungry for my dick. I'm going try to fuck him tonight and I want you there. I want you to be my witness as I turn Matty into my bitch." Jase said.

Mitch's cock was getting hard. He wanted to, had to, see Jase do this. He wanted to see the look on Matt's face when Jase's ten-incher first busted his cherry. He wanted to watch as Matt realized that Jase was all the way in him and that his ass had been turned into a hole for Jase to use.

Three hours later, they were driving over to Matt's apartment. Jase and Mitch went inside and Jase immediately walked over to the couch and sat down. Mitch followed.

"So, what do you guys want to do tonight." Matt asked.

"You could start by getting me a beer." Jase said.

Matt walked into the kitchen and brought out the beer. He brought them to Jase. When he moved to turn away, Jase grabbed him by the hip. With his other hand, he grabbed Mitch's arm.

"Feel this," Jase said as he moved Mitch's hand to Matt's crotch. "He's hard already. Just me telling him what to do gets him hard."

Mitch grabbed Matt's cock through the fabric. Matt moaned but then started to pull away. He gave a little nervous laugh.

"Seriously, Jase, the other night . . ." Matt started.

"Was the best night of your life." Jase finished. "Don't fight me on this Matty, cause you're fighting yourself. There's nothing wrong with you getting off on my cock."

Matt turned to go sit down.

"You should take your clothes off Matty. My girl likes to look at your body." Jase said. His tone made it clear that it was not a suggestion.

Matt reluctantly pulled of his shirt and dropped his pants. His body gleamed slightly from working all day and his seven inch cock stood straight up against his abs.

"Happy?" Matt said.

"Go check him out girl." Jase said to Mitch. Mitch hesitated. "Really, go look at him. I know you're curious to check out a guy other than me."

Mitch stood up and walked over to Matt. Matt's chest was heaving. The fact that Mitch was practically drooling over his body was helping to keep him turned on. Mitch reached out and touched Matt's pecs and ran a finger down his abs. His hand moved lower, through Matt's damp pubes and finally to his balls. Mitch dropped to his knees and stared at Matt's junk. He rolled each nut in his fingers, and then leaned into Matt's crotch. He inhaled deeply and smelled Matt's sweat. He was cleaner and smelled soapier than his raunchy brother.

Jase sat on the couch watching Mitch get off as he felt up Matt. He rubbed his long dick through his pants. Matt was blushing slightly, having picked up that Jase was watching him be fondled by his younger brother. Finally, Jase couldn't wait any longer. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. His veiny cock sprung from his pants, his foreskin still wrapped tight around the top.

"C'mon." Jase said slapping his inner thigh. "I need a mouth on my cock."

Matt and Mitch both walked over to Jase. Mitch immediately sank to his knees, but Matt hesitated. He looked at Jase's big cock, leaking precum and dancing with Jase's heartbeat, and sighed audibly. He slowly got down to the floor.

"Look at that, a bitch and my girl. Who's going to get a taste?" Jase said. He pulled his shirt off and fell back on the couch. "Girl, why don't you come up here and work my nips. Bitch, why don't you suck my cock."

Mitch crawled up to the couch and started to lick Jase's big pecs. He sucked the salty sweat off of Jase's skin before sucking on his nipples. Jase had beautiful, dark nipples, that seemed perfectly in proportioned to Jase's chest. They hardened under Mitch's tongue.

While Mitch licked his nips, Jase put a hand on the back of Matt's head. He grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face away from his dick. Matt's mouth was still open and his tongue was out. Jase grabbed his hard dick and slapped Matt across the face. Matt's face betrayed that it hurt more than he expected it would, but he didn't cry out. Jase dick-slapped him again. This time, Matt stuck out his tongue.

"You want it back, bitch?" Jase said.

Matt nodded as he ran his tongue over the base of Jase's dick. Jase pulled his dick away. "Lick my balls."

At the same time, Jase rose his arm above his head. "Go for my pit, girl." Jase said to Mitch. Mitch dove in and pushed his nose into Jase's pit. Jase didn't like anti-perspirant, and his deodorant had worn away. There was already a weak stink in his pit and more sweat for Mitch to lick up. He sucked on the hair of Jase's pit before moving his mouth up and down the muscles of Jase's arm and chest.

"Fuck." Jase shouted. "This is the life. A bitch on my balls and my girl licking my pit."

Jase bucked his ass up a little and slid slightly down the couch. "Get up under my nuts, Matty. Lick my taint."

Again Matt hesitated, but Jase's hand was on his head in an instant. He smashed Matt's face into his sweaty crotch and ground his nuts against Matt's head. He pulled Matt out by the back of his head.

"You like?" Jase asked.

Matt nodded.

"Good, get back to work." Jase said.

Matt licked at the bottom of Jase's balls. His nuts smelled musky and the moisture from his crotch was making Matt sweat. As he licked and sucked, Jase kept inching his hips forward and up. At the same time, Jase's hand continued to pressure Matt to go lower. Soon, his mouth was only a little ways away from Jase's asshole. After licking Jase's ass last week, he swore that he wouldn't do it again. It was too low, even for him. But now, confronted with the puckered hole, he stuck out his tongue and licked at it.

Jase moaned loudly and bucked up and down. He moved his arm away from Mitch's mouth and bent down to kiss his brother. Mitch's face tasted and smelled like armpit, sweaty and ripe, but Jase didn't care. He kissed Mitch and then licked the side of his face as he moved away. His brother, still fully clothed, was grinding his cock into Jase's thigh.

"God, I'm getting close girl." Jase said. "I'm real close."

Mitch moved away from Jase's face and down toward his cock. If Jase was going to cum, he was going to get it. As he got near, Jase stopped him. "No girl, this load's got a different home."

Mitch eyed Matt's naked ass, bobbing up and down with his face buried in Jase's crotch. He glanced up at Jase and saw his brother smile.

Jase pulled Matt's face out of his ass crack and lifted the man up a little. "Matty, you've got a decision to make. My dick is ready to fuck, and I'm either gonna fuck my girl's cunt or your ass. You get to decide which, but before you answer, listen up. This is your one chance. If you say no, I'll never ask again, but you can't come crawling back to me in a few weeks begging for it. It's gotta be now. What do you want?"

Matt eyed Jase's big cock and then looked back at Jase, "You'll do it slow?"

"I'll do it how I want to do it." Jase said.

Matt's mind was going a mile a minute. He wanted Jase to fuck him. He knew that. At the same time, he was scared it would hurt and worried what it said about him. He felt like his cock wanted one thing and his mind wanted another. Finally, he came to the conclusion that if he didn't try it now, with one of his best friends who just happened to be a super-stud, he would regret it for the rest of his life.

"I want you to fuck me." Matt said.

"You sure? You wanna be my bitch and open up that ass for my jock cock?" Jase taunted.

"I'm sure." Matt said.

"In the bedroom," Jase growled as he got up. His pants slipped off his hips as he stood and he stepped out of them. Mitch walked next to him. Both cocks bounced as they walked down the short hall.

Jase shoved Matt down on the bed. "Get him ready for me girl." Jase said to Mitch.

Mitch jumped down between Matt's legs and started to tongue his asshole. Mitch's dick throbbed while he licked and sucked at Matt's ass. After a few minutes, he felt Matt start to relax. The guy was nervous, but if he didn't relax, Jase's entry would rip him apart. When Matt's ass was good and wet, Mitch thought about starting to finger him. As he considered it, he decided that he should save that part for Jase. Penetration no longer felt right to Mitch. He just didn't want to be the one doing it.

As Mitch moved away, Jase reached between Matt's legs and pulled at his asshole a little.

"That's a nice, fucking hole, you got Matty. It looks so tight and pretty." Jase said. "You really think you're ready for this?"

Matt had a goofy smile on his face. He almost looked like he was drunk. "Now or never, right bro?" he said.

Jase wasn't even listening. He had pulled a tube of lube out of the nightstand and was slathering it on his index finger. He shoved the finger into Matt's ass without any warning. Matt jumped initially, but then calmed down a little. As he pushed past the first knuckle, Jase felt Matt's ass clamp down around his finger.

"Don't fight me Matty." Jase said sternly, "It'll only hurt more."

Mitch was getting bored watching his brother loosen up Matt, so he dove between Jase's legs and started to lick his cock and nuts. Jase moaned, but kept both hands on Matt's ass. He looked down at Mitch,

"That's it girl. You keep me hard so I can really plow him." Jase said.

Slowly, he pushed a second finger into Matt. Matt groaned. "You know Matty, "Jase said, "I wasn't going to fuck you, but my girl wanted me to. She wanted to watch. Isn't that right girl?"

Mitch moaned in the affirmative.

"Nothing gets her off like watching her man pound a dude like you. You're a big man at the gym, but you're a total bitch when you're around me. Aren't you?"

Matt didn't say anything. Jase took his free hand and slapped Matt's hard dick. Mitch could tell from the noise and the way Matt's whole body reacted, that the slap hurt. Jase laughed and then slapped Matt again. Mitch could literally feel Jase's dick get harder as Jase started to dominate his friend.

"I said, Aren't you?" Jase growled.

"I'm a total bitch, Jase. I'm your bitch." Matt said quickly. He was trying to avoid any more slaps to his cock.

"That's right," Jase said. He pulled his fingers out of Matt's ass and took his cock out of Mitch's mouth. "I'm ready, Matty. It's time."

Jase started to line his dick up with Matt's asshole. Matt was lying on his back in front of him with his legs up against Jase's body. Mitch was on his knees next to them, watching Jase's cock and waiting to see the entry.

"Watch his face girl." Jase said. "Watch him take his first cock."

Jase shoved forward and Mitch saw a look of pain flash across Matt's face. His hands grabbed onto Jase's hips and Matt looked like he was about to tell Jase to take it out. Then, suddenly, a look of complete pleasure came over him. As the pain of entry wore away, the pleasure of being stretched and filled took over. Matt's eyes were watery and his body was still tense, but his cock was hard and leaking.

"Did you see it girl? Did you see the last of his manhood trying to fight me off?" Jase said.

"Yeah, Jase." Mitch said.

"Fucking pathetic. You gave up too easy Matty. You didn't even try." Jase said.

He reached down and twisted one of Matt's nipples before shoving a few more inches of his dick into Matt. Matt's breathing was sharp and fast. Jase paid no attention as he started to fuck the top five inches of his monster cock in and out of Matt's ass.

Jase moved his hands up Matt's chest to his neck. "Shut up," Jase said to Matt, who was moaning and whining loudly. Jase tightened his arms a little. Matt's eyes widened, then Jase smiled and let go of his grip. As he removed his hands, Matt stretched out his neck, clearly begging for more.

"You like it when I choke you like a little bitch, Matty?" Jase teased. He ran his fingers over Matt's neck. Red hand outlines were visible underneath his jaws. Matt nodded without saying anything.

Jase grabbed onto Matt's neck again, this time pulling Matt's body onto his cock as he wrapped his fingers around Matt's neck. He was toying with Matt, making the boy worry when Jase would tighten up and cut off his airflow. Jase fucked him harder and deeper now.

Matt had loved domination and power games in bed for as long as he had been having sex. He'd asked pretty much every girl he'd slept with to rough him up a little. None had every been as serious about it as Jase. When Jase choked him, he really choked him, letting go only when Matt was about to black out. Jase was finally able to make him feel like the total bitch he knew he was. By forcing him to break the taboo and take a man's dick in his ass, Matt finally knew what it was like to truly submit to another person.

Jase slapped him across the face hard. "What you thinking about, bitch?"

Matt paused. Jase slapped him again. "I love this." Matt said with a groan.

"You love it?" Jase asked, "You've only met the first half. Here's the second."

Jase pushed down on Matt's body with his shoulders and thrust the last five inches of his cock into Matt. Matt yelled out and struggled, clearly in intense pain, but his dick never got soft. When Jase bottomed out, Matt panted and tried to catch his breath.

"Take it like a man, Matty." Jase teased. "When I fucked my girl for the first time, she loved it. Speaking of . . ."

Jase grabbed Mitch and pulled him over to him. Mitch straddled Matt's body on his knees with his ass toward Jase and his front toward Matt.

"I want some of your pussy, babe." Jase said.

He placed his big hand on Mitch's back and pushed him over, so that his big bubble butt was in front of Jase. Mitch's face was inches away from Matt's, which was still showing something between pain and pleasure. Then Jase planted his tongue on Mitch's asshole. Mitch dropped his face onto the pillows above Matt's shoulder and let his brother go to work.

Jase licked and fondled his hole, all the time slowly moving in and out of Matt. He would occasionally pull away and blow on Mitch's cunt, softly saying how much he loved the tight, smooth hole and how much more he liked Mitch's snatch than Matt's hairy ass. Mitch knew that in addition to turning Mitch on by complimenting him, Jase was trying to humiliate Matt, who got off on that sort of thing.

Finally, Jase was ready to cum. He drilled Matt's ass hard for a few more minutes before pulling his cock out. His dick was shiny and slick. Mitch turned around and went for it, but Jase held him back. "You can have my load, babe, but you don't need to suck my slimy dick." Jase gently pushed Mitch aside and then jacked his cock a few times between Matt's open legs.

Jase's dick erupted and started to shoot ropes of cum across Matt's smooth abs. The cum landed in puddles on the ridges of Matt's stomach. The farthest blasts went past Matt's nipples and the first and last one's pooled around his belly button. All in all, eight shots of cum covered Matt's torso.

Jase's body was heaving as he came and he yelled loudly. As he finished, Mitch looked longingly at the drop of cum hanging from his brother's cock, the foreskin wrapped around the bottom of the head, and thick veins running down the sides. That was a man's cock, veiny, shiny from fucking, and dripping cum.

"It's all your's babe." Jase said as he pointed at the cum plastered across Matt's body.

Mitch bent over Matt and started to lick up the cum. It was harder than it seemed, and he had to chase Jase's load across Matt's stomach. Matt's body would occasionally squirm underneath his tongue, especially when Mitch started to eat Jase's salty load out of his belly-button.

Jase crawled up to Matt's head and ordered him to clean up his cock. Matt complied, eating his own ass juice off Jase's dick, which was still rock hard.

"Jerk your dick, Matty." Jase said.

Matt started to jerk off, but a minute later he still hadn't cum. Mitch was still licking his stomach, even though there wasn't much cum left.

"You having trouble getting off without my dick in your ass, aren't you bitch?" Jase teased. "Why don't you stick a couple of fingers in there to help you get over the edge."

Matt did as he was told and started to finger his own ass. This was something he had never done before. The hot and soft feeling of his rectum on his fingers was intense. His hole was loose from Jase's fucking, and he easily shoved three fingers inside of himself.

As he pulled and tugged at his own asshole, Matt started to cum. He shot his watery load across his gut. It blasted out like he was shooting from a squirt gun, fast and thin. The total amount was amazing. He covered his whole torso and the sheets around him. Even Jase was impressed.  He slapped Matt across the face.

"Nice job, Matty." Jase said.

Matt ran his hand over the cum, pushing it across his chest. He brought his hand up to his face and just wiped the cum across his chin and cheeks.

"You okay Matt?" Jase asked.

"Yeah man, " Matt said back, "That was awesome."

"You're never going to find a girl to treat you like a bitch the way I can, bro." Jase said as he got off the bed.

"That was awesome." Matt said again.  His cock was hardening again, and he looked like he was getting ready to stroke out another load.

"C'mon girl. Let's leave him to himself." Jase said grabbing Mitch's hand. They went into the living room and got dressed, before showing themselves out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think guys. Also, check out my tumblr at
charliessmut.tumblr.com and add yourself to my notify list by going to my
blog at cceroticstories.blogspot.com. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Your writing is very good and very hot. However, here is a suggestion. Jase's seduction of Matt happened too fast. Slower would have been better--like his seduction of Mitch. It builds up the sexual tension until it is just overwhelming. Maybe Jase can seduce one of Mitch's friends from school? Or, he hinted at a threesome, with himself, Mitch, and some other jock. Maybe that could be someone fm school? (Anyway, the slower the better--makes the submission even hotter.) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FUCK, I do not usually like this sort of story but this is really good stuff (Incest, S/M). I agree with the above "Anonymous" guy though. First thing I check on nifty when I get a chance is for this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo please, the thing that ruins stories the most is the introduction of too many characters. It's the secret between the three of them that keeps this thing highly erotic.

    And it is, it's very erotic. I check everyday to see if a new part's published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matts seduction began years ago in college. He was ready for Jase long ago. It will be hot to see how low he will go to please these two brothers and how far he will crawl for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the story, keep up the good work. I read all parts in one sitting, cause I got totally hooked! wow! love to "watch" how jase gradually transforms mitch into his girlfriend and how mitch grows to like it. love small details like the strawberry lipgloss and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should add some water sports to the stories. That would be so hot. Love them so far,

    ReplyDelete