Sunday, May 12, 2013

Basketball Jock and Prof, 19

I sent in the next installment of Basketball Jock and Prof today. Hope you guys like it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Basketball Jock and Prof, Part 19
Cosmic Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
charliessmut.tumblr.com
------------------------------------------------------------



I was standing at the urinal in the bathroom at work, just finishing up, when a hand grabbed me by the back of my shirt collar. I was practically dragged across the bathroom over to the stalls, When I turned around, ready to take a swing, Mike was standing there. He was wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt and red basketball shorts. It was immediately clear that he was not wearing underwear. His cock was hard, the head was visible, and there was a wet spot on the front.

"Fuck, Mike, you freaked me out."

"I'm horny." he said, "So I decided to come and find you."

His hands were already on my belt, unbuckling it. As soon as he got the belt unclasped, he opened up my pants and dug in. He grabbed my cock roughly and kissed me on the neck. I pushed him away, but he kept his hands on my dick.

"Not here, Mike," I said with some seriousness in my voice, "Not at work."

"We're doing it now." Mike said with a snarl. He pushed me into the stall and slammed the door shut.

I sat down and grabbed at his cock. I figured I would suck him off quickly and then leave. I was terrified that we were going to get caught. Mike slipped his hands under my arms and pulled me up.

"I don't want a blowjob." he said.

 Before I could protest he turned my body around. He yanked my pants down, and my belt buckle clanked against the floor. Mike's fingers moved down the crack of my ass, and I felt the cold slickness of lube. He was prepared.

"Go slow and be quiet." I pleaded.

"People know we fuck." Mike said loudly.

"Not that we fuck in public bathrooms." I said

"Well, you better bite your tongue then." he growled in my ear.

 He leaned back and directed his cock toward my hole. His hand slid down across my abs and held me firm. Then he pushed into me. I groaned loudly as his cock snaked up into my gut. Mike didn't stop. As he got deeper my hole started to burn, I badly needed him to slow down, but there was no way I was going to ask. When he finally bottomed out, he bit down hard on my shoulder.

"I'm going make you moan like a bitch and beg for my dick, Prof." he hissed, "Right here at work."

His hand came up to my throat. He grabbed my neck before letting his fingers slide down my tie. The tie was pulled behind me, tightening around my neck and jerking me backward. For the first minute, Mike gently slid his dick in and out of my ass, warming me up Then, without warning he started to pound me harder and harder. Eventually my chest was pressed against the tile wall as he slammed into my body. The slapping sound of his pelvis against my butt cheeks seemed so loud.

"Moan for me, Prof. Let me know you like it." he said.

I didn't make a sound, so he pounded into me harder. His lips made contact with the side of my neck, and he sucked at my skin like a vacuum.

"I wanna hear it, Prof, or you're going to go to lecture with a nice hickey." He sucked down on my skin again.

I moaned a little bit, but the sucking increased.

"Not good enough." he said.

I moaned more loudly. Then again. Soon, I was getting into it. I said in my normal voice. "Fuck, I love your cock."

"You're lucky you've got a stud like me to give you all the jock-dick you need."  he said.

"So lucky." I said back.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened. Mike stopped pounding my ass and slowly slid about nine-inches of his meat out of me. He leaned into me and panted loudly. I was tense as fuck and about to freak out, but Mike was totally relaxed and chill. We heard the guy unzip and then his piss splash into the urinal. Mike suddenly shoved into me. I grunted loudly as he stabbed my insides.

There was a pause and a few steps. A man's shoes faced the stall. I was sure he was looking to see how many people were in it. Then he asked in a gruff voice, "What're you guys doing in there?"

Mike whispered in my ear, "Tell him."

"We were just, uh . . ." Mike started to fuck me again, slowly sliding in and out of my ass. "just, uh, fucking."

"That's what I thought." the dude said.

I thought that Mike was going to work his magic and somehow make this into a three way, but Mike didn't say anything. The dude outside of the stall seemed to be waiting for an invitation. Eventually he said, "Well, I'll leave you alone."

We heard the door close, and then Mike started to hump me in earnest. I moaned like a bitch, my voice getting higher, as he punch fucked me into the tile wall.

"That was fucking hot, Prof." Mike hissed. He talked dirty and bit at the lobe of my ear. I was sweating and worried that I would look like I'd just had sex when I went to teach my class. Mike didn't care. He grabbed onto my tie for leverage, practically strangling me, and shoved his dick deep into my body.

"I'm cumming, Prof." he almost shouted.

I couldn't believe that he kept calling me Prof. so loudly. I would have worried about being heard, if I hadn't been so into the sex. Mike's dick throbbed inside me and his hot wetness spread out deep in my ass. It was a big load, and he purposely planted it as deep as he could. He wanted me to have to hold it inside while I was teaching.

As suddenly as he had started in on me, he stopped. Mike pulled out and gave me a quick kiss. "You better get ready for class, Prof. You look a little messed up."

I pulled up my pants and tucked my shirt back in. My cock was rock hard, but that would have to wait. I glanced in the mirror and straightened out my hair. There were red marks on my neck were Mike had kissed me, but there was no fixing that now.

"You're a cruel man, Mike." I said as I straightened my tie.

"You deserved it." he said.

Payback, I thought, for the time I had tied him up. I had been expecting it, but I thought it would be rougher and meaner. Mike was getting soft. We both left the bathroom. He told me he was going to the gym, and I went to get my lecture notes together.

Ten minutes later I walked into the lecture hall. I didn't have time to jack off, and my dick was uncomfortably stiff. I didn't think that the bulge was visible to my students, but I adjusted myself anyway. As I approached the front of the big lecture hall, which sat around 200 students, I found Mike sitting in the sparsely populated first row. He was in front of a column near the wall, well hidden from the rest of the class.

"Hey, do you need something?" I asked coolly.

"I miss hearing you lecture, Prof. I thought I'd come and learn today," he said. His voice was cool and collected, but he had a wicked grin on his face.

"C'mon . . ." I said softly, "Not my class."

"If you get down on your knees and beg me to leave, I'll go." Mike said.

We both looked around at the room. It was at least half full now. There was no way that I was going to beg Mike in front of this many people, and he knew it. Whatever he had planned, I was going to have to work through it.

 I started my lecture, and Mike didn't do anything. He sat alone in the front with a lot of empty space around him. Five minutes in, he leaned back and stretched out. He folded his arms behind his head in a natural way. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and his pits were on full display. He bent his head down and licked around the side of his pit, before making eye contact with me.

I had been on autopilot, and I stumbled over my words and lost my place. I reached down for my water and tried to regroup. I noticed that my hand was shaking. I made up my mind that I would just avoid looking at Mike for the rest of the lecture if it was at all possible.

Easier said than done. In addition to loving Mike as a person, I still lusted after his body. He was the hottest guy in the room, and he was playing to all of my weaknesses. His pit hair was a little matted with sweat, just the way I liked it. Images of my face smashed into his muscle, licking my way from his ribs all the way up to his biceps, flashed through my mind. I couldn't just shut it off, and he knew it.

Mike lifted his notebook. He'd written, "Too easy." on the page.

I turned back to my lecture notes. Mike didn't move, and slowly I got used to his presence in the room. I was finally back on track when he shuffled and coughed.

When I glanced over he had his hand on his stomach. He rubbed himself through his shirt, slowly pushing the fabric up. I caught sight of his tight, furry, stomach. He scratched his fingers through his belly hair. At no point did he look at me. If I hadn't known that he was trying to mess me up, it would have seemed like a casual gesture. This time Mike was unable to throw me. I continued to talk, pausing only briefly to keep my place. The excitement of playing this game was beginning to outweigh the fear. There was something very private happening between us, and the rest of the audience, my students, had no idea.

Mike held up his notebook again. "MORE?"

I nodded discretely, and he smiled back.

His hand was still on his stomach but now he moved lower. He pushed down the band of his shorts. First his bush came into view. Mike's pubes were thick, and he usually kept them trimmed down a little. Then, slowly, he let me see the root of his cock. My eyes darted from him to the other students in the room. If I looked too long, they would notice, and Mike would get caught. But as it was, no one was paying attention. Mike scratched along the top of his cock. The rough sound was audible to me. My thoughts went back to the first time he came to my office to try to seduce me. There too he had played this game, casually showing me his sweaty crotch in order to see if I was interested.

Then my mind went blank. I had stopped talking. Fuck, I'd lost my train of thought completely. Mike grinned and pulled his pants back up.

As I looked around the room I could tell that some of my students were figuring out that something was up. I was normally a good lecturer, but today I was struggling. Still, so far as I could tell, no one had noticed Mike.

At about the half-way point, Mike decided to amp things up, and that ultimately led to my defeat. He began to rub his junk through the fabric of his shorts. Initially all I saw in my quick glances were lumps of covered flesh. As he got braver, he pulled the leg of his shorts up and let his balls hang out over the edge of the chair.

Mike had the most fantastic, low-hanging pair of nuts I had ever seen on a man. They were superhuman. To me, the size of his testicles perfectly fit his amazing masculinity. My mouth watered as I thought about taking them into my mouth. I moved quickly between watching Mike, watching my class, and looking at my notes. I tried my best not to get distracted, but I could feel my dick getting hard. Mike was also glancing around the room. He was getting turned on by airing his balls in public, even if I was the only one who could see it.

He played with his balls for a minute before he moved his arm away. His hard cock was clearly outlined under his shorts. It stretched over his left thigh and bounced around a little. In a flash, I became aware of the fact that I was hard too. I moved over to the lectern and adjusted my dick so that it was pressed against the inside of my thigh. I didn't dare look down to see if the bulge was visible.

Mike smiled again and licked his lips. Then he pulled up the leg of his shorts until the head of his uncut dick showed. He slid back his foreskin. I looked away. I had to avoid paying attention to him. My speech was becoming stilted, and I was barely making sense. Worse, I could feel sweat forming on my brow. I looked up at the clock. There were thirty minutes left in my seventy-five minute lecture. I didn't know what to do. Mike wouldn't stop. I knew that he would go all the way and eventually blow his load, right there in the classroom. Playing chicken with a guy like Mike was the stupidest thing a man could do because he would always win.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mike fiddling with his cock head. When I glanced over again, he seized the opportunity. He slid a finger through his precum and brought it up to his mouth. I swear that I could see the shiny trail of his drizzle glimmer in the light.

I reached down and grabbed my hard dick. "Fuck me." I thought. I had just pulled at my dick in front of my class. This had to stop.

"Uh . . guys." I said, "I'm not really feeling well, so I think I'll cut it off here for the week."

Mike slammed his notebook closed. He walked up to me with his notebook over his crotch.

"Nice lecture, Prof." Mike said.

I grimaced and turned away. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I thought you were going to wait until I started to jack off." His tongue darted into my ear, and I pulled away. I had no desire for my students to see me with my boyfriend, who just happened to be the same age as a lot of them.

We walked out of the room, Mike leading the way up the two floors to my office. On the stairs I gazed at his ass. His two mounds and deep crack were perfectly visible through the flimsy fabric of his shorts. I was starting to get hard again.

We walked into my office. As he said, "That was fun." I quickly closed the door behind me. I lunged at him and pushed him backward against the wall. When I tried to lift his arm, he didn't put up any resistance and brought it up over his head.

I dove into his pit, pressing my face against his muscular hardness. Mike brought part of his arm down on top of my head, squeezing me just a little bit.

"You're a horny bastard. You know that Prof?" Mike said, "You  were practically jerking off in front of your class."

I mumbled some words as I licked over his skin. Mike stepped forward with one leg and placed his thigh against my crotch. Instinctively I pushed my hard dick into his leg, slowly at first and then with increasing speed. I was so horny, and so completely into Mike at that moment.

"Fuck, look at you." Mike said. "You're humping my leg like a dog."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me from his body. He was deliberately messing up my hair and screwing with my tie. He wanted me to look like I was having sex.

"I loved the way you stared at me today." he said, "You make me feel so hot."

"Hottest guy in the room." I said back.

"You were undressing me with your eyes."

"I was so boned up. I"m still boned up.' I said.

Mike lifted his leg into my crotch, and I moaned softly. I pulled my head away from his hand and dove at his neck. This time I was the one who was kissing aggressively. I bit and sucked at his skin, leaving red marks along the left side of his jaw.

"Fuck, Prof, if I knew you'd get like this, I would go to your classes more often." he said.

He pushed me away a little and then swung us around. Now I had my back against the wall, and he was in front of me. He played with my tie a little bit, tugging on my neck. Then his hand ventured down over my stomach to the top of my pants.

He slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled open my khakis. He smiled the whole time. When my fly was open, he kissed the top of my stomach, and darted his tongue underneath the band of my boxer briefs. Then, finally, he pulled down the front of my shorts and let my cock out. I was as hard as I had ever been. My dick was leaking and shot upward toward my abs. Mike ran his tongue over the tip quickly and made some soft sounds. He kissed around the base of my shaft, teasing me with his tongue. My dick rubbed against his scratchy face. He kept his mouth off of my dick, preferring instead to kiss my balls and the inside of my thighs. Then, finally, his mouth closed over the head of my dick.

Mike is a pretty amazing cock-sucker. When he's in the mood to eat dick, he can do it better than almost anyone else. He only sucked me when he wanted to, and that made it feel twice as good. Mike wasn't the kind of guy who begrudgingly blew his boyfriend. However, when he wanted to do it, he did it right.

He grunted greedily as he sucked on my shaft. One hand rubbed the back of my  calf and the other pulled on my shaft. My balls were tight against my body. Hours of teasing had put me right on the edge. When I looked down, Mike had his cock out of his pants and was stroking it. It looked so fucking monstrous between his legs. Ten inches of slimy, uncut meat. He was leaking precum like a faucet, leaving shiny trails on my office floor. I wanted it so bad.

I grabbed Mike's shoulders and raised him to his feet.  I kissed him quickly. As our lips made contact, I smelled the odd combination of Mike and my dick mixed together.

"Too fast?" Mike asked.

"I want your cock." I said back.

"I fucked you like an hour ago."

I didn't respond, but instead fell to my knees. The head of Mike's dick slid across my cheek, but then he moved away.

He slammed his hand down on an extra desk that I have in my office. Then he swept his hand across the books and papers that littered the surface, pushing them all to the floor.

"Get up here." he said.

I glanced at the pile of stuff and frowned. Mike leaned forward and bit my earlobe a little before whispering. "I've always wanted to do that. Now get up on the desk, Prof."

I jumped onto the now clean desk. Mike manhandled me into position, so that my head was hanging over the edge. He kicked off his shorts and moved toward me. The positioning was perfect. Mike was tall enough that his crotch lined up with my hungry mouth.

I kissed the shaft of Mike’s dick as he bent over me. Then his mouth connected with the inside of my thigh. His weight felt incredible pressed against me, and the way he was worshiping my junk was amazing. Better than all of this, though, were the bull-balls that now hung over my nose, the dick in my mouth, and the ass that I got to stare at while I sucked my man.

For the next few minutes, while we sixty-nined, the room was silent except for the sucking, wet, sounds that both of us made. My mouth was too full of Mike's shaft and nuts to make a peep, and he was being oddly silent. His hands were all over me. Feeling up and down my legs, playing with my ass, and stroking my dick. I had put my hands on his muscular buttocks when we started and never let go.

Mike wasn't making love to my junk. He was giving me the aggressive, strong working over that I had gotten used to. His mouth alternated between sucking, nipping, and occasionally biting. His iron grip moved from my ass to my thighs and then to my cock. He didn't let up, and I started to buck upward into his hands.

"You ready Prof? You gonna shoot a load for your stud?" he asked.

I groaned affirmatively with my mouth around his cock. He was pushing in and out of my mouth now, almost face fucking me but not quite.

"I'm ready too. Fucking catch it in your mouth, Prof." Mike moaned.

Just then, like he could simply command it, his dick exploded into my mouth. Salty, thick cum coated my tongue. I swished it around, licking the head of his dick as more and more came out. The taste was amazing.

"Fuck, babe." Mike said loudly. "Save it for me. I want it."

I kept Mike's load in my mouth as his fingers tightened around my dick. His tongue flicked across my piss slit as he lapped at the head of my cock and waited for my load. Within thirty seconds, my dick was spasming, and he locked his lips around my glans. I shot at least five blasts of cum into his mouth as I groaned and bucked on the desk

When I finished, Mike jumped off of me. He bent over and planted his mouth on mine. Our faces were opposite, with his neck above my eyes. The flipped, spider-man style kiss completely changed the way making out felt. It was almost like kissing Mike for the first time.

When our lips touched, we exchanged the loads in our mouths. We snowballed the cum back and forth mixing it up and tasting all of it for a few moments. Then Mike pushed the whole load into my mouth and pulled away. While he looked down at me, I swallowed.

Mike patted me on the cheek and pulled his shorts back on. I stood up, re-tucked my shirt, and buttoned up my pants. Mike moved in for a hug, more like a bear hug, and messed up my hair again.

"Fucking hot, Prof." he said.

"Fucking hot." I repeated.

He kissed me quickly and said, "See you tonight, babe."  As he walked out, I saw Dr. Smith, the professor who occupied the neighboring office walk by. He looked into my office, then at Mike, and shot me a knowing smile. I blushed badly, before shutting my door and going back to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you think guys. Also, check out my tumblr at charliessmut.tumblr.com and add yourself to my notify list by going to my blog at cceroticstories.blogspot.com. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Mike is your best character by far! He's so confident and masculine and hot. Love him and the prof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too man. He'd be like the best boyfriend ever.

      Delete
  2. Very HOT chapter. Loved Mike and his dominance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great chapter! Keep 'em coming (and cumming) Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you writing any more stories or chapters??

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that was soo hot! Love these guys!

    ReplyDelete