Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pucked, Part 9

Hey guys,

I've posted Part 9 to my story Pucked. You can check it out below. Thanks for reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Pucked, Part 9
Cosmic Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com
cceroticstories.blogspot.com
----------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later, after classes on a Thursday night, I wandered back to my dorm room. Two weeks had passed since Ben had fucked me back into submission. During that time, I basically lived like a hermit. I went to my classes and then quickly made my way home. Ben was still on a rampage, and he didn't miss any opportunities to put me in my place around his friends. I was also terrified of running into Will. I avoided common areas and only left my dorm when I needed to go to the store or when Ben called me over to his place.

Ben viewed my 'reintroduction' to serving him as a chance to amp up his various ways of fucking with me. Daily blow jobs at his apartment became the norm - each time he deposited his load deep in my throat and then pissed on me before throwing me out of his apartment. The previous Friday, he had me suck off a line of ten guys before he finally fucked me and sent me home. Throughout all of this, he continued to explain to me how much better he was than my faggy boyfriend and that I should be happy to serve a real man like him.

On one level, of course, I was happy. I liked having sex with Ben and couldn't deny that the more aggressive he got, the hornier it made me. Because of the chastity cage I was no longer having orgasms, which fucked with my mind even further. Twice now Ben had unlocked the cock cage to let me wash my dick, but he always quickly had me lock myself back in before I could get off.

Still, I couldn't get Will out of my head. His text messages and phone calls, frequent at first, had now stopped. Two days after Ben made me break it off with him Will had stopped by my dorm room while I was gone. My roommate commented to me that Will seemed like a nice guy. I just sort of sighed and admitted that he was.

And so, after two weeks, I was beginning to accept this state as the normal way of things. Ben had laid his claim on my body and, as it turned out, my romantic life. In return he provided me with endless opportunities for sexual exploration and bliss. It wasn't a bad trade. Deep down, I knew that Ben would eventually move on, either when he graduated or earlier, and I would be able to pursue a relationship that had an emotional as well as a physical dimension to it.

I approached the door to my room and saw that it was slightly ajar. My heart dropped. I had had an exam that day, and I really just wanted to relax. If the door was propped open, my roommate probably had a friend over or was expecting someone. Who knew how late they would be up goofing off or playing video games.

When I opened the door, I saw the hulking figure of Tony sprawled out on my bed. He was asleep and snoring lightly. I took a minute to stare at him. While he was intimidating when he was awake, there was something incredibly cute and gentle about the way he looked while sleeping. When the door clicked closed behind me, he stirred awake. He was wearing an orange t-shirt that stretched across his wide pecs and a pair of black running shorts. His hair was a little messy and he had some scruff on his face. My dick twitched as I reflected on the fact that he had been sleeping on my bed.

Tony walked over to the door without saying anything and locked it. I immediately thought that he had come by for a blow job or to fuck around.

"Look, man," I said nervously, "I can't mess around with anyone but Ben anymore."

Tony laughed a little as he walked toward me. "Really? Who's going to stop me from taking your ass again?"

"Really, Tony," I groaned, "If Ben finds out, he'll take it out on me hard. If you wanna fuck me, you gotta go through him."

Tony walked past me and sat down on the side of my bed. He spread his legs wide and I saw his heavy bulge. The outline of his soft dick, almost twelve veiny inches long when hard, was clear through the fabric. He leaned back a little and scratched his stomach. As he did this his t-shirt lifted up and I caught sight of his thick pubes.

"At least admit that you want to suck me off again. Admit to me that it was good." he said.

I looked straight down at the floor. "It was good." I said. My mind wandered back to my encounter with Tony in the locker room. More than anything else, I remembered making out with Will while Tony's cock was mashed between our mouths.

"You want more?" he said with a grin. He was gently fondling his bulge.

"I, uh . . . really, I can't without Ben . . " I stumbled over the words.

"Quit talking about Ben, I hate that fucker." Tony said as he straightened out. "And relax, I'm not here for a blow job."

"Then what . . . " I started.

"I'm here to find out why you pulled that shit with Will." Tony said. "You're the first guy he's ever been really into, and you blew him off with a text message. That's not right, man."

I mumbled something as I tried to respond, but Tony continued.

"Cause Will's like a brother to me, and he's crushed now. I want to know what's going on."

My mind was reeling as I tried to think of what to say. It didn't help that Tony had straightened out and gotten, if possible, bigger while he said this. He looked intimidating, like he could fly into a rage at any minute. I sat down on a chair and shrank into the back rest.

"I mean," Tony went on, "I don't know you that well, but you don't seem like a complete asshole. So I figure . . ."

"I like Will." I said loudly without making eye contact with Tony. "I really like Will."

I felt like I was going to cry, and every impulse in my body tried to fight it off. I did not want to cry in front of Tony.

"I know you do." Tony said, "So, like I was saying, I figure that Ben is behind all of this."

When Tony said this, I felt like I could finally let it all out. Because he had brought it up, I thought, it wasn't my fault if I told him exactly what was going on. Ben couldn't punish me for something that Tony figured it out on his own. I told him that Ben had flown into a jealous rage and about how he had fucked me stupid. Finally, I told him about the cage that Ben had my dick locked up in. When I had finally finished, Tony looked pensive for a minute and then his lips turned into a slight smirk.

"Even I have to admit that he's good at what he does." Tony said.

He walked over to me and stood in between my open legs. He pulled my head against his hard stomach. Instinctively, I pressed my face against his muscles. Tony's musky smell snuck into my nostrils, and I felt my cock try to get hard against the plastic of the cage. I was so horny that the slightest touch caused me to bone up. I groaned loudly.

"He really locked you up?" Tony asked.

Before I could even answer him, Tony's fingers were running over my crotch and manipulating the hard plastic through my jeans. My head was still against his body and I could feel him chuckle. He shoved his hands into my pants and rubbed my junk as best as he could.

"How long?" he asked.

I pulled away from him and looked up. He towered over me like a mountain. "Two weeks," I said.

"You must be one horny fuck." he said.

I nodded.

Tony pulled my face against the mound of flesh growing in his shorts. His half hard cock pressed against my nose and my chin pushed against his balls. This time, I sniffed, pulling his scent in, getting whatever stimulation I could.

"I had a lot of fun fucking around with you. I can't wait to get my cock in that mouth again." Tony said. He pulled my face into his crotch and gently pushed his body against me. "Will can't wait either."

I started to pull against Tony's hands. Finally, he released me.

"Really, I can't  . . ." I said.

"I'm going to fix this." Tony said. Then he got up and left the room.

* * * * * *
When my roommate returned later that night, he wanted to know what Tony had wanted. In particular, he wanted to make sure I wasn't in some kind of trouble. Apparently, Tony had just shown up, given him some money, and told him to go downstairs and hang with one of Tony's lady friends. I told him that I was fine and that Tony was a cool guy. He didn't have to worry.

The next day when I returned to my dorm, I saw Tony hanging out in the lounge shooting pool with some other guys. He saw me and winked while flashing me a big smile. As I approached my room, I noticed that the door was open. I walked in and found Will inside.

There was an awkward moment when I didn't know what to do or say. While I felt like I had good reasons for doing what I did to Will, I didn't expect him to think so. I had thrown him the cold shoulder without any explanation so that I could be with a guy who basically treated me like shit.

Will stood up when he saw me. I hesitated and then started, "I, uh . . ."

"Tony told me what happened." he said.

Will stepped toward me. His strong wide shoulders pulled at the fabric of his shirt and his dark eyes glinted. Will had a small, strong, catcher's build that I found incredibly sexy. I watched his muscles bulge as he moved. In addition to his amazing looks he had a great personality, and I felt myself falling for him all over again.

He reached out to touch me, and I turned away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not sure we should do this." I said.

"Tony's going to take care of Ben, dude. I like you. Can't I even hug you?" he asked.

I paused. I wanted to let Will hug me badly, to feel his arms around my body and his breath on my neck. I also wanted to avoid getting entangled in another Ben-like relationship. While Ben was fucking me, he told me that Will was Tony's bitch. He basically made it out like Will and Tony had the same relationship that Ben and I had.

"What's the deal with you and Tony?" I asked.

"Tony?" Will looked puzzled. "He's my roommate. We've been best friends since grade school."

"But I heard . . . he fucks you right?" I asked.

"Sometimes." Will said. "Tony loves to fuck and get sucked. He wants to fuck you again too. Listen Luke, I've been messing around with Tony for a long time, but I'm not his bitch. He doesn't think he owns me like Ben thinks he owns you. We're just two friends who help each other get off. Besides, I don't really like getting fucked much anymore. I'm more into fucking tight asses like yours."

Will took a step closer and reached around my body. He grabbed my ass and squeezed the flesh between his fingers. I moved into him and pressed my body against his. He suddenly released the breath that he had been holding since I walked in and relaxed into me.

"I'll stop with Tony," he said, "If that's what you want."

"No," I said as I released a deep breath.

It was at that moment that I realized that I wanted to be with Will. Ben had been fun. In many ways he had pushed me to places that I never would have gone myself, and really, to places that a man who actually had feelings for me might have never felt leading me. He had literally whored me out, forced me to drink piss and suck cock, and eventually traded me away to settle a gambling debt. That was all a lot of fun and totally kinky. But Will offered something totally new, the possibility of a relationship and an actual connection with the person fucking me.

Will released me and pulled away. He looked into my eyes. "I don't want that with you, you know. I don't want it to be with us like it is with me and Tony or you and Ben. I want to actually date you. Are you up for that?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, half laughing, "I'm up for that."

Will leaned forward and kissed me. His lips were wet and soft, and his breath was hot. He didn't try to slip me any tongue. He just gave me a firm, sweet kiss before breaking away.

"We've got a while before your roommate comes back." Will said.

"Yeah?" I replied. "What did Tony give him?"

"He set him up on a date with some girl from the volleyball team. The same girl from last time." Will said. "She actually kind of likes him."

"He's a good guy." I said. I leaned in and kissed Will. "You're a good guy too."

Will pulled my shirt up over my shoulders and off of my body. He continued to kiss me as he started to unbutton my jeans. I knew he would find Ben's cage there, and wondered when I would find a way to get it off. I was embarrassed and I pulled away a little. Will didn't seem to mind. He stepped back into me and let my jeans fall to the floor. He yanked down my briefs and then pushed me back onto the bed.

"I just want to look at you." he said as he pulled my pants off of my legs. I lay on the bed completely naked. Will slowly reached out a hand to touch my stomach. Then he bent down and moved his mouth toward my body. Will kissed the skin along my thighs. My torso was marked with bruises from Ben's last fucking. He had gotten more aggressive recently, biting and pinching me as he fucked around with me. Will kissed the marks.

"This is fucked up," he said as he touched a bruise left on my chest where Ben had pinched me.

"It's not all his fault," I said as I groaned from his touching. "I like it a little rough."

Will smiled and then bit down playfully on my nipple. The bite was gentle, a little nip. Will didn't seem to have it in him to really cause me pain, not yet at least.

Will continued to kiss my body. He tongued each of my nipples and then ran his tongue over my stomach. He paused and kissed my belly button and then trailed his tongue down into my pubes. He acted as if the cock cage wasn't even there, kissing around it and licking and sucking the skin of my groin. He moved to my balls and took one into his mouth and then the other. Will ran the tip of his tongue over the sensitive skin of my scrotum. I bucked up underneath him and he took a quick lick at my taint.

I knew that he was trying to make me feel good. He was doing the best he could while my cock was off limits. At the same time, he was driving me crazy. He was getting me incredibly horned up while I was in a state where I couldn't do anything about it. Finally, his gentle licking became too much for me. I grabbed under his armpits and pulled him up my body.

I kissed Will, this time letting his tongue invade my mouth. The taste of his saliva mingled with the familiar taste of my own mouth as we breathed against each other. Will was an excellent kisser. He pushed me back against the bed as he made out with me. His hands never stopped moving over my back and sides.

As he kissed me I rolled him over onto his back. I kneeled between his legs on the bed and started to unbutton his pants. Underneath, he was wearing a blue jockstrap.

"A jockstrap? Really?" I asked.

"Always be prepared," he said. He grabbed onto the back of my head and pulled me into his junk.

Will's jock stunk like dick and was tinged with the faintest smell of rubber from the pouch. As I bit down on and chewed his dick through the fabric, he pulled his shirt off. Looking up at his perfect chest and dark, hard nipples, I couldn't resist taking some time with his chest. I kissed my way over his abs and started to lick his nipples. Will gave into the pleasure and leaned back on my bed. He put his hands behind his neck and exposed his hairy pits to me.

Instantly I moved away from his nipple and into his pit. I sniffed and sucked at his stinky armpit. Will twisted underneath me, feeling slightly tickled by my tongue work. I continued to lick at his pits, running my tongue through his body hair and up over his well-formed, bulging arms. I pulled away for a second and was able to take in just how beautiful Will's upper body was.

I leaned down and nipped at his tit. "You're so fucking hot, man."

I moved back down his body and pulled the pouch of his jock aside. His dick sprung out. It was already completely hard. A drop of precum glistened at the tip and I quickly licked it up.

I buried my face in Will's pubes. The guy had a thick bush that wrapped around his junk. His balls were hairy. Unlike so many other guys who seemed to like to trim, clip, and shave their pubic hair, Will had let it grow wild. I licked at his groin as I imagined what he would smell like after a good work out. I would have to ask him to sweat his crotch up for me at some point.

As I sucked at his junk, Will put his hands on the back of my head and started to move my face around. "You like my cock, don't you boy?" he said.

I looked up at him. I took the tip of his dick into my mouth and then nodded before sliding my lips over the head. I sucked him into my throat and held him in for a minute. I waited for Will to groan before I let him out.

His cock pulled out of my mouth, coated with my throat slime. I wrapped my hand around it and jacked on it for a little while.

"Fuck," Will groaned, "You really know how to work a cock, babe."

I started to lick his dick some more when Will pulled on my shoulders.

"Come up here," he said, "I want some of that ass."

I crawled up onto the bed and kneeled over Will. I went back to work on his fat dick before he had even touched me. He brought a hand down on one of my cheeks and slapped my ass lightly. Then he pulled my cheeks apart and toyed with my hole a little. Waves of pleasure shot into my cock, now cramped in the cage, as Will pushed and pulled on my hole. As he slipped a finger in, I clamped down on it a little, giving him a taste of what I wanted to do to his cock.

"Jesus," Will said, "You've got a strong ass."

Suddenly I felt Will's tongue on my hole. He licked around my sphincter and then spit on my hole. He pushed the spit into my man-cunt with his finger before taking another lick. For thirty seconds or so he continued this treatment, slowly getting me lubed up for his cock. At the same time, I bobbed up and down on his cock. Will was hard as a rock and leaking dog-water. He was lifting his ass off the bed and slowly fucking my mouth.

He pulled his mouth off of my asshole and groaned. He massaged my muscular cheeks and gazed at my hole. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Luke." he said. As if to emphasize the point, he pushed a finger into me.

I straightened out my body and pulled my ass away from Will. Then I turned around and straddled his midsection. WIth my left hand, I reached around and grabbed Will's slimy dick. I wanted him inside of me so bad.

Will looked into my eyes and shook his head. I immediately knew that he was not about to let me ride him. If his dick was going into my ass, he was going to drive it into me. He stood up next to the bed.

"Bend your ass over the bed." he said.

My dorm room bed was up on blocks and sat at a perfect height. My asshole was lined up directly with Will's midsection.

"You want my cock inside you?" Will asked. He pushed the tip of his dick against my hole and leaned into me. His head smashed up against the tight ring of muscle, taunting me.

"Fuck me, Will." I groaned.

"How do you want it, boy?" he asked.

"Hard." I said, "Give it to me all at once."

Will didn't say anything in return. I was waiting for his reply when he pushed his dick into me. The surprise assault caught me off guard and I called out loudly. My body instinctively tried to get off his dick but Will grabbed onto my hips. The last few inches of his cock, not nearly as well lubed as the head, burned my sphincter as the pushed into me. I was panting loudly when I felt Will's pubes press into my ass crack.

"You really want it hard?" Will asked.

"Yes." I hissed. I hadn't cum for weeks and I was so horned up. I just need the stimulation, any stimulation. My hope was that if Will boned me hard enough, I might be able to get off.

Will's fingers dug into the flesh just above my hip bones and he started to fuck my ass. He pulled several inches of his dick out and then shoved it back in quickly. He moaned loudly as he slammed into my ass. Then he picked up the pace and started to fuck me good. Each time he thrust into me he would pull my body back. The cheap comforter on my bed scratched at my chest. As he continued his assault, the mixture of pleasure and momentary flashes of pain put me into a trance. I buried my head in the blanket and bit down hard on the fabric.

For a good five minutes, the room was filled with the sounds of our moans, grunts, and hisses, as well as the creaking of the bed and the occasional slap of Will's pelvis against my ass. Every time he thrust in, Will's balls would swing forward into mine, which were pushed backward by the chastity cage Ben had fit me with. The feeling of his nuts against mine only made me hornier. I rubbed my encased cock against the bed, desperately trying to feel something, anything, in my cock.

I could tell that Will was getting close. His thrusting became more methodical and his hands were now moving across the skin of my back.

"That's a tight ass you've got, Luke. I'm gonna get real used to fucking you." Will said.

He moved down and spread his body out on top of mine. He was humping me with his hips only now, plunging into me with short, sharp thrusts. His arms came up underneath my armpits and his fingers toyed with my nipples. I felt his breath, hot and wet, on the back of my neck as he panted.

"Tell me you like it, boy." Will growled in my ear, "Tell me how much you like my cock in your ass."

Before I could answer, Will bit down on my earlobe, sending another shock of pleasure through my body.

"I love it." I moaned. "I want to get fucked by you everyday. I don't want to go another day without you inside of me."

Will chuckled. I could tell he was getting turned on by the way I was playing along. Of course, I meant what I said in a way, but it was all mixed up in the game of what we were doing and the scene we were acting out.

"Fuck." Will yelled out.

He lifted his body up off of mine and pulled his cock out of my ass. I felt the cold air of the room hit my open hole and I felt completely empty. I loved those moments before my ass closes back up, when it feels like something is missing.

"Oh God," Will repeated a few times. It was like soft chant. I could hear his hand sliding over his cock. Then he released all the air in his lungs.

Across my back I felt the warm splash of his first rope of cum. It shot up as far as my shoulder blades and then trailed down to the small of my back. Several more shots of cum, maybe five or six, splashed down on my skin. Each line of semen felt hot and wet against my skin. There seemed to be a lot of it, and I felt the watery portions start to drip down my sides.

Will ran his fingers through the pools of cum, and then brought his hand around to my mouth. His fingers pushed past my lips, and I sucked his cum off them. He tasted salty and a little sweet.

Will rolled over onto the bed, his feet still hanging off of the edge. I got up on my elbows. As I raised my body I could feel the trickles of cum running into the small of my back.  I gave him a quick kiss.

"I wish I could get you off." Will said.

"I'm ok," I said. Then, "I'm more than ok. That was great."

Will and I cuddled for a minute or two. I lay across his warm torso as his cum cooled on my back. Occasionally he would run a finger through the pools and either feed it to me or lick it up himself. It was almost something he was doing subconsciously, and it was ridiculously hot.

"You're going to be ok, right?" Will asked.

I didn't know what he meant. I turned my head and lay against his stomach. I looked up at him and flashed him a puzzled look.

"With Ben I mean." Will said. "Tony tried to be discreet, but he could find out about this."

"I don't think he'd hurt me." I said. He wouldn't hurt me, I knew that. But who knew what he would do to keep me away from Will.

"Don't worry," Will said, sensing my concern. "Tony's going to fix this."

"You keep saying that, but what's he going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Tony's a lot like Ben. He can think like him, and he'll figure something out."

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes. I didn't want to think about Ben right now. I focused on Will's hard, warm abs rising and falling beneath my cheek and let my mind drift.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you think guys. Also, check out my tumblr at charliessmut.tumblr.com and add yourself to my notify list by going to my blog at cceroticstories.blogspot.com. Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. omg its this chapter is so sweet it made up for all the roughness and hurt till now !! loved it soo fucking much !!!

    ReplyDelete