Friday, May 18, 2012

Basketball Jock and Prof, Chapter 3


Basketball Jock and Prof, Part 3
Cosmic Charlie

Last time: Mike, a stud on the basketball team, decided to broaden a hot, young professor's horizons by taking him to a local bar with cum in his pants and then fucking him in the back of his Blazer at a nearby park. Before leaving for the night, Mike promised the Prof that he would bring him a surprise before leaving town.
--------------------------------

The next day and a half were complete hell as I waited for Mike's surprise. I had no idea what he would bring me, but I knew it would be good. Mike had a way of knowing exactly what I needed. He understood what turned me on and played right into it. In eager anticipation, I avoided touching myself until the surprise arrived.

On Wednesday I got to my office at 7AM and waited for Mike. Finally, around 9, a guy I'd never seen before showed up at my door. "Mike couldn't make it," he said, handing me a wrapped package about the size of a shirt box. "He says that you shouldn't open this until you get home." I thanked the messenger - who knows who he was or how Mike had got him to run this errand for him - and shook the box. It made a soft sound like clothes. I stuck the box in my file cabinet, figuring that if I put it out of sight it would be out of mind.

When three o'clock came I jumped out of my chair and out of the office. As I was driving home I was overcome by the desire to see what Mike had given me so I parked my car at the park where Mike and I had fucked a few nights before.

I unwrapped the box. On the top there was a note in an envelope. Underneath the note, in three zip-locked bags were three jock straps. I read the note:

Prof-
The team worked extra hard last night getting ready for the trip out of town. After practice was over, I managed to snag a couple of jock straps for you. If you thought my sweatshirt was good, this must be the holy grail. One of the jocks is mine - you better be able to tell me which one. I'll tell you who the others belong to when I get back.
Be careful not to rub yourself raw,
Mike

By the time I finished reading the note my cock was hard and dripping. I thought about jerking off right there in the parking lot, but decided against it. There were families around and I didn't want to get arrested for exposing myself. I drove home as fast as was humanly possible. As soon as I opened the door I went to my bedroom, stripped off my clothes, and grabbed my favorite dildo.

I lay on my bed and worked my asshole with the dildo. It was an 11 inch black cock that was about 2 inches across. It filled me up completely, pushing my boundaries both for length and width, which was what I liked about it. With one hand I worked the dildo in and out of my man-cunt, with the other hand and my teeth, I opened the first bag.

A musky, ripe smell rose from the jock inside. I pulled it out and found it slightly damp. With the dildo lodged firmly in my ass, I began to examine the jock. Inside the pouch, there were a few black hairs stuck in the mesh material. Slowly and methodically, I brought the jock up to my nose and inhaled.

The pouch reeked of body odor and ball sweat. There was a faint, acrid smell of piss as well. Whoever wore this jock must have worn it many times between washings. I knew instantly that this was not Mike's smell. My nose was currently filled with the manly aroma of a complete stranger. I let the strap lay across my face as I fucked myself with the dildo. With every plunge into my ass my dick jumped. I refrained from touching myself, for fear that I would blow my load before smelling the other two jocks.

I put jock number one aside and opened up the second bag. This one was less over-powering. I fingered the rough fabric before bringing the jock to my nose. Again, I inhaled deeply, fully imbibing the scent of the cock and balls that the jock had housed the night before. Again, I knew at once that this was not Mike's jock. It smelled too clean. While there was a hint of sweat, the most prominent smell was the sexy aroma of expensive body wash. Whoever wore this one was much cleaner than the guy who wore the first one.

Finally I moved to what I knew to be Mike's jock. I took it out and found that it was wetter than the other two. Immediately I was hit by the bleach-like smell of cum. Mike had shot his load in this jock, just for me. I put the pouch over my face, inhaling deeply through my nose and sucking on the fabric with my mouth. The salty, musty flavor of the day old cum filled my mouth as the smell of Mike's crotch, with which I was well acquainted, filled my nose.

I closed my eyes and pummeled my bowels with the dildo. In my head I was getting drilled hard by Mike. I imagined his heavy body pressing down on mine as I fucked myself. I could feel his muscular thighs bulging between my legs as he drilled my ass. Without touching my dick, I exploded. Ropes of cum shot from my cock and splattered the wall behind my head. My whole body contracted with pleasure and my spasming asshole drew the dildo in as far as it would go.

After my orgasm subsided, I lay on the bed for at least a half an hour, covered in my own cum with Mike's jock stretched across my face. Breathing in his scent, wishing that I never had to get up and live the rest of my life.

* * * * * *

Needless to say, I didn't get much done that night or the next morning. By the time I arrived at the office, my orgasms were dry and my cock was practically rubbed raw. I had never felt so oversexed in my life. The raunchiness of Mike's gift had lit a fire in me that was out of control.

I plodded along throughout the day thinking about how I would get off when I got back to my house. Where I would rub one out, how I would use the jocks, and so on. Just as I was about to leave, I was cornered by my department who wanted me to come and watch that night's basketball game with him and a few others at one of the campus bars. I said yes, if for no other reason than to save my dick from another night of endless masturbation.

The Tav was full of faculty and students. Everyone was assembling to watch the game. As the action started, I couldn't help but wonder which of these guys had contributed their jocks to Mike's gift package. I also couldn't help but lust after Mike, who was looking hunkier than ever. His body was glistening with sweat and his muscles were pumped up from all his activity. His short brown hair was messed up, and he had a look of complete focus on his face. Mike played point guard and he was having a terrific game. Naturally, the talk of both the TV announcers and those in the bar was turning toward his athletic prowess.

"He's an amazing athlete," said my boss. "I saw him jogging through campus not too long ago. I would kill to have a body like that."

I nodded in agreement, my eyes still glued to the screen.

"His arms and shoulders are incredible." He said.

I'm always amazed that even the straightest men go a little gay when they see a stud like Mike. I wanted to say, 'You should see his ass.' but refrained from doing so.

"He was in your class last quarter, right? Did he work hard?" he asked.

I grinned, "Very hard."

"You didn't let him take advantage of you, I hope. Just because he's one of our stars doesn't mean he should get off easy."

"I might have let him take advantage of me a little," I chuckled, "But I don't think he got off easy."

Dr. Peterson turned his gaze back to the big screen and so did I. My mind was not on the game, but on the players. I'd sniffed the ball sweat of two of these studs, and Mike of course. I scanned each of them. As I did, I imagined their big cocks swinging in their basketball shorts. My cock was bone hard and leaking as I remembered the scents of the jocks and watched the thoroughbred athletes on the screen in front of me.

"You okay?" asked Dr. Peterson.

"Yeah, I just need to run to the restroom for a minute." I replied.

And run I did. I pushed into the crowded bathroom, made for a stall and locked myself in. WIthin seconds my cock was out and I was jerking it. Thirty seconds later, my knees were buckling as I shot my load into the toilet. I cleaned up a little, composed myself, and returned to the table.

"I'm gonna take off." I said.

"Oh, all right then." Dr. Peterson as he stood to shake my hand. "Have a good weekend."

* * * * *
The next few days were a blur. Over the week the power of the jocks wore down, and I was more in control than before. I got a text from Mike two days before he was scheduled to return. It read, "want to celebrate winning streak. cant wait to bone you. save a load for me."

After that I stopped jacking off, waiting for Friday when the team returned. Friday came and went without so much a peep from Mike, but still I stayed my hand. Finally, on Saturday afternoon I got a call.

Mike's deep voice was on the other end. "Hey Prof. You mind if I come out to your house to watch the Kentucky game on that big TV of yours."

"The sooner the better." I told him.

I saw Mike's SUV coming down the driveway about a half an hour later. He drove up to my garage, and I went out to meet him. The first thing I noticed was that Mike was not alone. Two enormous black men stood behind him. Mike was dwarfed in their presence meaning that they must both have stood close to seven feet.

"I brought a couple of guys from the team. I hope you don't mind." Mike said.

"Nah, It's cool. I've got plenty of beer in the house." I told him.

"This is James," Mike said. I looked up at James as I shook his hand. My own hand felt tiny in his. In fact, everything about me felt tiny in comparison. James was huge and immensely strong, probably around 230 or 240 pounds of pure muscle.

"And this," Mike motioned to the other guy, "is Jordan." Jordan was a little shorter than James, but still a monster of a man. He looked rougher around the edges, unshaven and manly.

Suddenly, I realized that these were the men. THE men whose jocks I'd been sniffing for a week. James, the clean cut monster, was the owner of the fresh smelling jock and Jordan, burly and hairy, the owner of the ripe one.

I started to pitch a tent in my shorts. Mike threw his arm around my shoulder as we walked into the house. "They're cool. Wait until you see their cocks," he whispered.

Jordan and James sat down on my couch. Both were wearing basketball shorts and hoodies. They slumped down into the seats and spread their legs wide as I flipped on the TV.

"Nice set up." said Jordan.

"Thanks," I mustered, while trying to sit down quickly in order to hide my erection.

"How do you know Mike?" asked James.

"Uh . . ." I was at a loss. Obviously Mike hadn't told them anything about us.

"Guys," Mike interrupted. "The prof is the fuck buddy I was telling you about last week."

I felt my face turn seven shades of red and tried to make myself as small as possible.

"You're the one who got our jocks?" Jordan asked.

"Did you like them?" James added.

"They were great." I said.

"If you think my dick smells good, wait until you taste it." Jordan said as he rubbed his dick through his shorts. "Come over here."

Unintentionally, my eyes flashed toward Mike for approval. Jordan saw this and laughed, "You've got him trained good."

"Go for it Prof." Mike said, "When was the last time you swung from a big black dick?"

"Never." I said. I didn't mean to tell the truth, it just slipped out. I had never seen a black cock in person.

"You're in for a real treat then," Jordan howled. "We've got some real prime meat for you. Now get over here and chew on my dick."

I slid off of the couch and walked on my knees over to Jordan, who was grabbing at his junk. When I got close enough I started to move my face toward his crotch. I felt Jordan's free hand come down on the top of my head and push my face into his package. I could feel his dick growing against my face as I mouthed and sniffed his crotch through his red basketball shorts. I moved my mouth to his dick and started to gently bite at it, teasing him through the fabric. His dick got harder and snaked down his leg.

My mouth planted on his dick, I looked up into Jordan's face. He had taken his shirt off and his abs rippled as he breathed. He had immense pecs, with black tattoos sprawling across his dark chest. He was not looking at me. His head was tilted back in pleasure.

With one hand Jordan lifted the leg of his shorts and with his other hand he moved my head toward the leg hole. I licked up his inner thigh toward his balls. My eyes were buried in the fabric of his shorts and my mouth and nose were going in blind. My tongue finally made contact with the base of his scrotum. His nutsack felt velvety against my nose. With my eyes covered his scent and taste were my whole world. He smelt musky and tasted salty - he'd been working out.

I went to work on the part of his package I had access to through the leg of his pants. I licked at the inch or two of rock hard dick I could reach, slipped my tongue through the course pubes that sat above his cock, and then went back to his balls. After a few minutes, I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Let me get some of that, man. Come over and work my dick." James said.

I pulled my face out of Jordan's crotch and looked up. James had stripped while I ate away at Jordan's meet. He was 6 foot 10 inches of rock hard, cut muscle. His arms and shoulders rippled as he stretched out on the couch and smiled at me. His chiseled abs were stretched taught and his legs were spread wide. My jaw dropped in amazement.

Mike, who was sitting across the room with his hand down his pants, laughed and said, "The guys on the team call him Cockzilla."

John's caramel colored cock stood straight up, nearly eleven inches tall. It was the biggest dick I'd ever laid eyes on. It was my nearly twice as big as an average cock and a good three inches longer than Mike's. John's foreskin had retreated and his shiny head was glistening with precum. I sat there in awe, unsure of what to do with it.

"Suck it," Mike said.

I got between John's muscular legs and put my mouth over the head of his dick. He groaned in approval and put his huge, strong, ball player hands on the sides of my head. Slowly and gently he caressed me as I worked his dick as best as I could. I tongued his frenulum and the edge of his dickhead, causing his cock to jump in my mouth. I moved off his rod and started to lick my way down to the base. His cock was as long as my whole face. As I licked around the base I could feel the hot, hard rod pulsing against my forehead.

I felt another body next to mine. Before I could look up, I saw Mike's face move in next to mine. Our tongues touched and entwined as we licked away at John's balls. I moved underneath his sack while Mike continued to suck on his nuts. John's hand grasped my head again, his palm big enough to grab my skull like it was a basketball, and moved me back to his shaft.

Mike had grabbed a hold of John's cock and started to slap my face with it playfully. "You ready for some cum, slut?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," I said as I tried to get my mouth over John's head while Mike moved it across my face. He finally fed it to me and I went to work on the top three inches while Mike pumped his hand up and down the other eight. John started to fuck my face, driving his dick into my throat.

"Fuck boys, I'm gonna cum. You want it on his face, Mike?" John asked.

"In his mouth," Mike told him.

"Ah, God. Here it is." John cried out.

My mouth was flooded with his cum, it just seemed to keep coming and coming.

"Don't swallow," Mike said, "Save it."

I did my best to hold the cum in, but couldn't do so. The copious load was leaking out of my mouth and down John's cock onto Mike's hand. As John's orgasm ended I pulled off of his dick. Mike's handsome face was right in front of me. His short hair was messed up and he looked sexy as hell.

"Feed it to me," Mike said and pressed his mouth onto mine. I pushed the load out of my mouth and into Mike's. As we kissed we passed our cum and spit between our mouths, licking, sucking, and eventually swallowing the whole load.

"My turn." Jordan called out as he grabbed my hair and pulled me over to his crotch. I was pissed that he broke up my kiss with Mike. He had pulled down his waistband and his cock was flat against his stomach. His dick was maybe eight inches and thick. Big, to my eyes, but a little disappointing after John's monster.

I moved to take it into my mouth, but Jordan held me back. "Do my ass man." He said.

I pulled down his shorts. His dark, leathery nutsack hung down low and spread out on my couch. Jordan slid forward and lifted his legs. His ass crack was hairless and  his rosebud was tight and pink.

I dove at his asshole with relish. I licked his crack and shoved my nose into his loose ballsac. Jordan smelled musky and manly. I ran my tongue around his button before pushing it into him. Both of Jordan's hands were on the back of my head and firmly pushing my face into his butt. He was writhing under my assault, grinding his ass back into my face. As I tongued his hole, I could feel it contracting and pulsing around my tongue.

Jordan was babbling as I ate him out. "Tongue my hole man, Get up in my ass." His big hands were roughly massaging my head and smashing my face into his sweaty ass.

While I was digging into John, Mike pulled my head away. "Take care of John, Prof. I'll get Jordan."

I crawled over to John. The guy oozed sex appeal, had a killer body, and a monster dick. Though Jordan was good looking, John was the prize and Mike had just tossed him to me.

In one motion John flipped over onto his stomach. His muscular ass and strong back bulged and flexed with his movements. His dick, hard as steel again, reached halfway down to the cushion and his balls hung along the shaft. I moved down and started at the tip of his dick, working my way up his shaft, over his balls, and up to his asshole.

John's butt smelled clean and delicious. I went after his hole as he pushed back against me. The new position gave me more leverage and I drilled my tongue in farther than I had been able to get into Jordan. As I tongue fucked his ass, I could here Mike loudly eating out Jordan next to me. Jordan had his hands behind his head and was leaning back. We made eye contact and he smiled.

"My girlfriend refuses to lick my ass. I fucking love this," he said.

Mike pulled out of his crotch and grinned, "You need a new girlfriend."

"Get back to work," Jordan laughed as he grabbed onto Mike's head. "You might be everyone's favorite stud on the court, but you're my bitch right now."

The amount of testosterone in the room was overwhelming. This was man-sex at its best. My mouth still locked on John's hole, I pulled off my pants. I pulled on my cock for a few minutes, then reached back and started to toy with my hole. I slipped a finger in and hooked it around my ass hole, pulling and stretching myself as I licked John's asshole.

Jordan must have noticed, "The professor's getting horny," he said, "Looks like he needs some dick in his man pussy. You want my dick inside of you, boy?"

I glanced over at Mike. It was his dick I wanted inside of me, not Jordan's and not even John's monster cock. I wanted to bounce on Mike's dick and to feel his cum spurting inside of me.

"His cunt belongs to me." Mike said before I could answer. "You want me to fuck you, Prof.?"

"Fuck yeah. I want you to drill me."

"Get up on the couch," he said.

I crawled onto the couch between John and Jordan. Jordan looked miffed that Mike was taking his prize, but John was looking on with fascination. He winked at me, "I've never seen a dude get fucked before."

"Get ready then," Mike laughed, "Cause this is gonna be good."

I was on my hands and knees on the couch. Mike spit on his dick and my pussy before plunging into me. He pushed all the way in all at once. I winced at the pain and tensed up. I wasn't ready for this kind of anal assault. Mike was clearly showing off for his teammates.

"Fuck, man." Jordan called out, "he took your whole cock at once."

Mike laughed and started to fuck me hard. His hands were on my hips and his strokes were long and forceful. He pushed in and pulled me back onto him all at once. I buried my face in the cushion while my hole relaxed and the pleasure of getting fucked replaced the pain. His boney pelvis crashed into my ass, sending shock-waves through my whole body.

"His ass is hungry for it, dudes. You need to ditch those bitches you date and get a man to play with." Mike said.

He leaned over me and reached around my chest. He started to tweak my nips. His mouth came to my ear and he bit gently on my ear lobe. His thrusts were still powerful, even violent, but his tenderness softened the blows.

As Mike straightened out his body he pulled me up with him. I grabbed onto the back of the couch. With my back straight I could feel his hard dick inside my bowels, pushing my guts out of the way as it plunged into me.

"Feed him your dicks, guys. Put his mouth to work." Mike said.

Jordan and John walked around to the back of the couch. My face was level with their crotches as they shoved their hard dicks into my face.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. John and Jordan were fighting for space in my mouth. John's monster cock took up most of the room, but that didn't stop Jordan from stretching my jaw and lips by shoving his dick in. I directed my tongue action to John, and Jordan's cock popped out of my mouth. He started to rub his dick against my face and through my hair, using my face to jack himself off. John pulled out and Jordan slipped in. The flavor of their dicks was different. John was spewing precum so his dick was sweeter than Jordan's. Jordan's musky smell filled my nose whenever he shoved into my throat.

Mike took control of my skull with his hands and directed me from cock to cock. As he drilled into my body he shoved my face down onto whichever dick I was working on. The cocks would push against the back of my throat, and I started to gag a little.

"Gag on their dicks," Mike said, "Gag on their dicks while I drill your ass." He kept pushing me down onto their cocks while he shoved deep into me.

Jordan, who hadn't cummed yet suddenly pulled out. "Gonna paint your face, man. Here it cums."

I swear I saw him cum in slow motion. John was pulling on his dick right next to Jordan, who stroked himself to an orgasm. His piss slit opened and his thick, slimy, rope of cum shot out. As it splattered across my face, another shot and another shot blew out. Five blasts of thick semen landed on my face and stuck there. His cum was dense, and didn't run off of me.

John was clearly turned on by my slutty face. He started to shoot his second load of the day. John's load was watery. It blew out of his dick like a firehouse and splattered all over me. It ran down my face, over my mouth and lips. I opened my mouth and caught his last blasts. His cum mixed with Jordan's in my mouth. I swished the cum around and savored the taste. I was in complete ecstasy - my mouth was full of cum and my ass was full of Mike's cock.

Mike grabbed onto my face and pulled me back. His fucking got faster and harder. His fingers ran through the cum that coated my face. He brought both hands to my mouth and shoved his fingers in, filling my mouth with his cum and his fingers. I licked and sucked at his fingers as he alternately pulled them out, scooping up more cum, and then pushed them back in.

Mike moved his hands down to my chest and then to my cock. He brought his own body down against mine as he started to stroke me. His face came over my shoulder and he began to lick the cum remnants off of my face.

I was done. My own orgasm exploded out of my cock. I shot cum all over my couch, eight or nine blasts of juice altogether. My ass clamped down on Mike's dick, literally sucking him into my ass. As he thrusted in and withdrew my ass lips were pulled by his dick.

Then Mike dove into me and shot his load deep in my bowels. He rubbed my stomach and licked my ear while he blew. His dirty talk, which usually punctuated his fucking, had dissolved into sexy, hot panting. His body relaxed, and he hung his head over my shoulder.

"Holy fuck, prof. Holy fuck." he said.

I collapsed with him on top of me. HIs dick, still hard, firmly lodged in my ass.  Mike hugged me tightly and wiggled his hips as he tensed up around me. Our breathing was in sync and his body was hot on top of mine.

Too quickly he pulled off. His softening cock slipped out of my asshole as he stood up. I rolled over onto my back and looked up at the three big men standing over me. They were smiling at me, and I just grinned back up at them like the slut I was.

"Fuck," John said, "That was intense."

It was the biggest fucking understatement of the century. We all broke out laughing. The guys started to grab for their discarded clothes and Mike said he was heading to the bathroom to clean up. After he was out of the room, John sat down on the couch next to me. His massive frame made me feel tiny. His big hand came down on my knee and he grabbed it pretty hard.

"Listen, boy," He said boy in a threatening, almost contemptful way. "I don't know what's going on between you and Mike, but he's playing real good right now. We need him if we're going to make a playoff run, so don't fuck with his head."

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure I even knew what he meant. He seemed to sense my lack of comprehension.

"This thing you got going has got to be on his terms. If he wants away from you, you let him go. If he wants to fuck you, you let him fuck you. If you're falling in love with him or getting tired of his dick or whatever, you keep your mouth shut until the season is over." He was not making a suggestion. This was clearly an order.

"Yeah, I get it," I said.

"Good. Cause if you ruin my chances of playing in the tourney, I'm gonna fuck you up. You got it?" HIs grip on my knee grew more menacing. "I will tear your ass up. You got it?"

"I got it." I said. This guy was years younger than me and treating me like a child. It was pissing me off.

"Good," then John smiled at me, "You play your cards right, maybe I'll tear that ass up in a good way. You want my monster in your man cave?"

"Maybe someday." I said.

Mike walked back into the room, "Bros, we should get going. Prof. make sure you come to the game this week. I'm playing for you."

I told Mike I would be there and walked the guys to the door. I wanted to kiss him before he left, but I remembered John's warning and stood down. "See you later Mike." I said as he left.

-----------------------------------------------
Click on the 'My Stories' tab above for additional chapters to this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment