Friday, May 18, 2012

Basketball Jock and Prof, Chapter 8


Basketball Jock and Prof, Part 8
Cosmic Charlie - cosmic709@yahoo.com

After a long day playing in the sun and fondling each other, both Mike and I were ready to make dinner and relax for a while. Before we went into the house, I pulled my boxer-briefs back on, but Mike remained naked. At this point in the day, he smelled like a man who had been moving around and sweating all day. There was a definite smell of sweat and sex about him, and I was happy that he chose to remain naked.

He hovered over me in the kitchen as I seasoned two steaks that I had in my freezer. Mike's playfulness, which I first saw when he was goofing around with Gunnar at the park, was back. While I cooked, he purposely got in my way, shoved me, and occasionally licked me or grabbed my genitals. The game of grab ass would have frustrated me, except for the fact that it was making both of us horny as fuck.

Mike's dick, which had softened for maybe a minute or two all afternoon, was standing straight out in front of him. His copious and constant flow of precum oozed out as he walked around the kitchen, dripping onto my floor.

"Put that thing away," I told him, "You're making a mess."

Mike looked down at his cock and ran his finger through his dick snot. He quickly shoved the finger into my mouth, "Admit it," he said, "You don't really want me to put it away, do you?"

I sucked his finger and savored the sweet and salty taste. "No, but I'm hungry as fuck. If we don't quit fucking for a few minutes, we're going to starve to death."

"Fine." Mike said. He walked into my living room and threw himself down on the couch. His huge frame occupied all of the three-person sofa. He flipped on the TV and immediately, probably automatically, turned it to ESPN.

I was hard before, but now my dick was rock solid. There is something about a man in his element, when he is being casual like that, that really turns me on. I wanted to go lay next to him and lick every inch of his body. As I stared at him, Mike was absentmindedly playing with his junk, running his hands through his pubes and toying with his softening dick.

I turned back to the steaks and took them out to the gas grill on my back porch. I put on a shirt before I fired it up and seared the meat. About ten minutes later, Mike and I were both outside eating. He put on a t-shirt for the meal, but wasn't wearing any thing else.

While we ate we talked about my place, and Mike told me that he liked being out in the country. I felt the same way. In a small college town, campus had a tendency to take over the whole place. That meant that wherever I went, I felt like I was at work. For Mike, where ever he went he was a basketball star. After one year, I moved a few miles out of town. I liked the peace and quiet, not to mention the fact that I could do almost anything I wanted without anyone noticing or caring.

The steak slowed us both down and we lounged for a while after dinner. We went into the house, and I sat down on the larger couch. Mike surprised me and sat right next to me. After a minute, he pulled my body into his, and I rested my head against his chest. It was the first time that we'd been close like this without any intention to have sex. Our bodies relaxed into each other, and we vegged out.

We sat there, in various positions, for over two hours. At some point my head ended up in Mike's lap. Mike was still naked except for his t-shirt, and my face was only a few inches above his groin.

Slowly, I became aware of Mike's smell. His clean but masculine musk rose up around me. I rubbed my cheek against the short fur that covered his hard stomach, and Mike stretched a little bit under me. He slid down on the couch and flattened out.

I moved my face forward, slowly sliding down his treasure trail. As I got closer to his cock, the more masculine odor of that part of his body hit my nostrils. Our time of relaxation was coming to an end.

I rolled over with my head still in his crotch. I pressed the back of my head into his soft cock and smiled up at him. Mike sort of cradled my head with one of his hands and grinned back at me.

"You hungry for more?" he asked.

I massaged his dick with the back of my head, "You think you can handle another round?"

Mike didn't have to answer. His cock was already thickening beneath me. I rolled over onto my stomach so that my mouth was planted in his pubes. I kissed around the base of his cock, softly teasing him with my lips. I nuzzled my way underneath his dick and started to gently suck on his scrotum. As I moved lower, underneath his hefty balls, I could feel his cock getting hard against my head. I continued to kiss and tease his balls, never actually taking them into my mouth but sort of making out with his nut sack.

Mike grabbed onto my head and pulled my mouth up to his cock. I took the head of his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue underneath his hood.

I felt his cock throb in my mouth and Mike groaned, "I love it when you do that."

I dug my tongue in deeper, pushing his foreskin back as I went for the ridge around his cock. I grabbed onto his dick with one of my hands and licked at the underside of his cock. He rewarded me with a drizzle of precum. Only thirty seconds into my oral assault, Mike started to buck his hips. Then suddenly, he pulled me off his cock.

"Too fast, Prof. I don't want to cum yet." he said.

"You saving your load for something else?" I asked.

Mike started to stand and said, "Let's go to your bedroom." I stood up next to him. Mike grabbed me under the shoulder and started to pick me up. I could feel his muscles strain as he bent over and lifted my body over his shoulder. He carried me, fireman style, through my house.

"You're like a fucking caveman." I said as I laughed and struggled in his grip.

"Me horny," Mike growled. He tossed me down on my bed, then stretched his back. "Fuck, you're heavier than I expected. You owe me a massage."

Mike jumped down and drove his head into my crotch. He lifted my legs up and went for my asshole. His tongue circled around my hole before plunging in. He eagerly fucked my ass with his tongue, occasionally spitting on my ass and rubbing it in with his fingers. I twisted and groaned in pleasure as he rimmed my ass, grinding my face into his face. Mike was moaning as he ate me out, clearly enjoying the work he was doing.

"Fuck, Mike. Eat my ass." I told him.

Mike growled and attacked my hole. He pulled away and looked up at me, letting my legs fall onto his shoulders, "Man, I think I can taste my cum in there."

My crotch was now in his face and Mike went to work on my balls and the area around my cock. He slid his tongue over each nut, sucking them into his mouth. He was attacking my nuts. It was like he was completely cock crazed.

Mike started to kiss right above my dick and then worked his way up my body. He kissed my abs and tongued my belly button. He slowly moved up my abs, planting five or six kisses on each inch of skin. When he got to my nipples, he kissed the first one, then bit down aggressively. I shuddered underneath him. He just looked up at me and smiled. Then he moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

Mike lifted himself up onto all fours over me and pulled his knees up so that they were in my armpits. Mike's cock was dangling over my mouth. When I opened up to take it in, he pulled it away. Instead of letting me suck on him, Mike tapped my face with his dick. His precum was dripping on my forehead as he rubbed his dick and balls into my face. I stuck out my tongue and licked at whatever I could reach. Mike grabbed both of my hands and pinned them down above my head. He slid down my body and brought his mouth onto mine.

Mike thrust his tongue into my mouth and made out with me for a few seconds, pushing my head back into the mattress. Then he pulled away and spit on his hand. When he came back down to kiss me again, he reached around and started to jerk my dick.

Twice more he spit on his hand and then jacked my cock. Usually when he pulled on my dick, he did just that - yanked and pulled the cum out of me. This time, he was gentler. I was well lubricated from the spit and his hand slid easily up and down my rod.

Then, in one sudden movement, Mike straightened up his body. Before I knew what was happening, he aimed my cock at his asshole and pushed back onto it. My dick head pushed into him.

The sudden feeling of my dick in an ass, in Mike's ass, was overwhelming. I bucked up and pushed in deeper, Mike took a sharp intake of breath. It had been months since I'd fucked someone. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to fuck a guy. His tight ring of muscle was clamping down on my shaft, and his warm, velvety ass surrounded the head of my dick.

"I wasn't expecting that," I said to Mike.

Mike looked kind of zoned out; he was completely focused on my dick in his ass. He pressed down again and another inch went in. Mike groaned again.

"Fuck, Mike. You ok? God this is amazing." I was babbling incoherently at this point.

"Takes some getting used to, doesn't it?" he said.

His comment pulled me out of my ecstasy. Getting used to? "Is this your first time?"

Mike nodded.

"Mike, you don't have to do this." I said.

"I want to. I want you to fuck me." He pushed down again. I was now almost completely inside of him.

He laughed and groaned at the same time, "If a bitch like you can take my jock meat, a man like me should be able to sit on a dick like yours." He rubbed my chest as he said this, making it clear that he was joking. He leaned over to kiss me. As he did, my dick slid a few inches out of his ass. With his mouth on mine, he groaned again, this time out of pure pleasure. "Oh, fuck man. That feels nice."

I pushed an inch or two into him then slid back out. Slowly, I started to fuck his virgin ass.

Mike's face was planted in the blanket above my shoulder. "Oh fuck, Prof." he said while breathing hard. "Oh fuck. I'm starting to get why you like this."

I wrapped my arms around Mike's strong back, getting off on the way his muscles were moving underneath his skin. Mike's breathing was still hard, and I could tell from the occasional twitch or quick movement that he was still getting used to the feeling of my cock inside of him. His hard dick was pressed against my abs, and I could tell that he was also growing accustomed to the strange mix of pleasure and pain that comes with having a penis buried in your ass.

Mike straightened back up and pushed down onto my dick. My cock slid straight into his bowels as his ass cheeks pressed down into my pubes.

"Oh fuck yeah." he called out. "Fuck me, Prof."

Mike's huge dick stood out in front of him and was hard as steel. As he shifted around on my pole, his dick bounced against my abs, leaving dabs of slime on my stomach. My cock was harder than it had probably ever been before. I had never dreamt of fucking Mike, I always assumed that I would be the one getting fucked for as long as we were together. Now, with my cock inside of him, I was remembering how much I loved the feeling of a warm ass around my rod, and I reached out for Mike's hips to slide him up and down my fuck stick.

Mike reached out and grabbed my hands and then pinned them down along my side. As he did, he leaned over me. He started to fuck himself on my dick, holding me down as he did this. He was making sounds that I had never heard him make before.

"This feels so good, Mike." I whispered between my own groans.

"You like the feeling of my ass around your cock, Prof? You like it when I fuck myself on your stud dick?" he asked.

"I'm going to blow a huge load in your jock ass, Mike." I said as I relaxed and let him fuck himself on my dick.

Mike took his hands off of mine and put them on my chest. He pressed down hard on me as he shifted his weight. As Mike moved his body up and down on my dick, every single one of his muscles flexed. His calves bulged and his abs were flat and hard. His pecs and shoulders were shiny with his sweat.

"You think you're ready to cum, Prof." he asked. As he said this he clamped down hard on my dick a few times. I could tell the pressure on his hole sent a new feeling through his body, because he moaned after he did this. Mike was starting to figure out how this worked.

"Yes," I hissed. I started to buck my hips up against his ass, trying to match his rhthym. Our fucking was getting deeper and faster.

"Jerk me off." Mike commanded, "Pull on my dick, Prof."

I grabbed onto his huge dick and started to pull at it. I loved watching the way his foreskin slid up and down the head, winking at me while I jacked him off. Mike's dick was pulsing and dripping. He was close.

After a minute of hard, fast fucking, I started to shoot my load into Mike's ass. I pushed my dick in as deep as I could. For a second, Mike tried to buck off of me, not sure he could take it all, but when my cock got in, he calmed down. There was no way my dick was leaving his ass until I shot my whole load. My orgasm ripped through my body and my cock pulsed as rope after rope of cum painted Mike's insides.

Mike started to cum just as I finished. He had grabbed onto my hand and was using my hand to jerk himself off. I loved the feeling of his muscular grip on the outside of my hand and his hard, slick dick on the inside. As his orgasm approached, his asshole twitch around my still hard cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Here it comes, Prof." Mike called out. He leaned back as he came. His cum was thinner than I had ever seen it before, but about four times as voluminous. Quick, watery shots blasted out of his dick, covering my chest, my face, and the sheets around me. It was like getting hit with a water gun, and it kept coming and coming. When he finished my abs and whole chest were covered with his load. It ran down my sides and pooled in the valleys between my muscles.

Mike leaned forward to kiss me. My cock slid out of his ass as he moved over me. As he bent over he brought his chest down into the cummy mess that covered me and rammed his tongue into my mouth.

"Jesus fuck." he said after he caught his breath. "That was fucking intense." He ran a finger through the cum that covered my furry body.

"What a fucking mess. I've never cum like that before." he said.

I flopped back and closed my eyes, taking in the awesome feeling of Mike's heavy body on top of mine. "That was amazing. What the hell got into you?"

"I wanted to try it. I've been waiting all day." he said.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"It was different, but good." he said.

"It was more than good for me. It was incredible." I said.

Mike started to get off of me. Both of our bodies were covered with his cum. Mike rubbed my chest, massaging his cum into my skin.

"We should hit the shower," I said.

"I kind of like it, Prof." Mike replied, "Let it dry on your skin."

I was too far into my post-orgasmic haze to complain, and my sheets could always be washed. Mike and I lay on the bed watching TV for at least a half an hour as the cum, freezing cold as it evaporated, dried off. The whole time I could smell the odor of semen, which kept me in a perpetually boned up state. Mike seemed to enjoy it. Not so much because he liked the cum play, but because he liked the fact that I did it without complaining or questioning him. He had just had my cock in his ass, and he probably needed to feel in control.  In any case, we slept like that, covered in dry cum in a room that reeked of sex.

When I woke up the next morning, Mike was laying on his back next to me. I love the feeling of waking up next to a man, especially because I'm so used to sleeping alone. The heat and weight of another body is intoxicating. The tent in the sheet revealed Mike's morning erection. I wanted morning sex. My cock was hard and ready to go.

I crawled under the covers, hoping to wake Mike up with my mouth on his cock. It was warm and humid under the sheets. I moved down toward Mike's crotch. There was an intense heat rising from his groin, and his crotch was musky. I took a minute to enjoy his smell before grabbing his cock and turning it toward my mouth.

His dick slipped past my lips, and I ran my tongue around the head. I focused all my efforts on the tip, thinking that by nursing on his morning wood he would wake up in a place of pure pleasure.

After about thirty seconds Mike groaned loudly and his hands grabbed onto my head. His whole body stretched out around me.

"Ahh, fuck that's nice." Mike said in a groggy voice.

A blast of cool air hit my naked skin as he lifted up the covers. I looked up at him, never taking his dick out of my mouth.

Mike scratched the back of my head, right at the neckline. "You're such a cock hound, Prof., taking advantage of me while I slept like that."

I pulled my mouth off his dick. "I couldn't help myself,"

Suddenly Mike started to pull away. "I gotta piss." he said. He got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. I followed him into the bathroom. We stood at the toilet together and waited for a few hard minutes to let our dicks soften.

Neither of us was looking downward. The sight of each others' cocks was counter productive at this point. Mike started to piss first, and I heard his strong flow hit the water. It sounded like a racehorse was pissing. That got me going. I hadn't stood next to a guy and pissed like this since I was about ten years old. It felt much more erotic this time.

After he shook the last drops from his dick, Mike pulled me back into the bedroom. He went to my dresser and pulled a ziplock bag out of the top drawer. Inside was the cummy jock, now dried, that he gave me months ago. I had told him where I kept in a few weeks back. He sat down on my bed and spread his legs wide.

"Come sit here." he said, pointing between his legs.

I walked over and sat on the bed, between his legs, facing him. Mike planted a quick kiss on my lips and then grabbed me around the hips, pulling my midsection toward him. My crotch pressed into his, and I wrapped my legs around his back. I grabbed Mike's body to keep myself from falling backward, while he started to lick at and kiss my shoulder.

Mike reached down between our bodies and pulled our dicks together. Then he started to jerk us off together. His hands were enormous, and he easily wrapped his fingers around my dick and his at the same time. Within a minute, my dick was hard against his.

With his free hand and teeth Mike opened the baggie and pulled out the jock. The stink of sweat and old cum exploded from it. Mike bundled it up in his hand and pressed it against my face.

"Get off on my, Prof." he said, "I want thoughts of me to be the only thing going through your mind."

Mike continued to talk and whisper into my ear. He had succeeded in his goal. With the jock covering my mouth and nose and his voice in my ear, all of my senses were controlled by him. Mike was everything I was experiencing at that moment.

I pushed my body back a little bit to give Mike room to perform the hand job. As I did, I moved my mouth to the front of his neck and throat, hoping to nuzzle him a little. Mike took the dirty underwear away from my face. I ran my tongue over his adams apple, then moved up his jaw line to the lobe of his ear. I gently sucked and bit at his ear.

Mike exhaled loudly and his grip tightened on our dicks. "I fucking love that," he said. I redoubled my efforts, sticking out my tongue and licking the around his ear.

While making out his rough cheek scraped against mine. To me, that is the sound and feeling of pure man sex - two unshaven cheeks scratching against each other. I pushed into him and rubbed my face against his. Mike's face was turned downward, and I could feel his hot breath against my shoulder.

Our cocks were both oozing by this time. Our precum was mixing together and lubing both of our cocks up. I reached down and ran my finger through our collective cock slime, then brought my finger up to Mike's mouth. He smiled, then kissed the tip of my finger, licking up our juices. Before he could take it all in, I snuck my mouth up against his. My tongue darted into his mouth, trying to get a taste.

Through all our making out and necking, Mike never slowed his masturbating of our cocks and never missed a beat in his rhythm. We were both starting to get into the sensations on our dicks, and our hips were moving in time. Both of us gently fucked Mike's tight fist.

As my orgasm started to build, I released my grip around Mike and let myself fall backward onto my back, saying "Mike, I'm gonna cum soon."

"I wanna cum with you Prof." Mike said, "You gotta hang on a minute."

I did my best to control myself, and I think Mike tried to loosen his grip on the tip of my dick. He moved his substantially bigger dick lower, so that the head of his cock was pressing against my shaft. After about thirty seconds, I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm going cum Mike." I said.

"Do it." Mike commanded, "Cum for me."

I bucked my hips and started to shoot my load. I heard Mike groan right after I started to shoot, and felt his or my semen land at the base of my cock. As I came, the throbbing of his cock against mine augmented the feelings in my dick. Mike kept his grip tight and kept jerking both our dicks throughout our orgasm.

As our orgasms subsided, Mike fell backwards onto the bed. Both of us lay there for at least five minutes. Our balls and cocks were nestled up against each other. His strong legs ran down both sides of my body. As I caught my breath, I ran my fingers down through his leg hair.

Mike broke the peace by moving to get up. He grabbed one of my t-shirts off the floor and cleaned the cum off his body.

"You want some breakfast?" Mike asked.

"You're going to cook for me?" I asked back.

"I've got three skills: playing basketball, fucking, and cooking eggs. I want to show you the last one." he said.

"I'm game." I told him.

Mike did, in fact, cook a mean plate of eggs. We ate breakfast together, then I drove him back into town. I had the feeling that our relationship had changed, that it had become a relationship in fact, but tried not to get my hopes up. Mike had been a little unpredictable about things like this in the past, but I was hoping that this was the start of something for us.
-------------------------------------------------
Please click on the 'My Stories' tab above for additional chapters of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment